That Won't Save Us Now

Charlee's POV

We had three weeks left of tour and I've remained sober. Nothing came of the situation that shan't be spoken of which left everyone feeling relaxed. The case ran cold and the Waynes were sentenced to a long time in prison. Things were going great between the relationship and I finally felt as if it were exactly how it was meant to be. My mind had been a torture chamber since the incident. How I didn't get caught was a mystery and I felt conflicted on wheather I should be grateful or guilty. I tried to not think about it. Today was a new day and I had been given more then a second chance. With that thought I got up and did my morning routine before going onto the guys bus. As I walked in everyone kinda seemed off. They were happy but there was a vibe I couldn't pin point. Shrugging it off Andy picks me up and spins me around while kissing me sweetly.

"You my love look absolutely beautiful." He says putting me down and spinning me around to check me out.

"Your being weird." I say and he chuckles.

"I'm just excited for our date." He says and I nod. There was something more I was definitely suspicious of what he had planned. Going along with it I kiss Juliet before I'm taken away for our date. The drive was about an hour away and we pull into a restaurant close by the venue we were we first met. It brought back memories and all though bitter sweet I'm glad we were here. No one would recognise us so we could be intimate and be ourselves.

"Remember the last time we were in this state I hated you?" I ask and he chuckles.

"You didn't hate me, that hard exterior was you flirting." He says and I shrug

"Maybe." I say before taking a sip of my beer.

"Do you even know why you hated me?" He asks and I nod

"Jealousy. I hated you because I already loved you. How do you fall in love with someone you've never met and off the words of someone else's obsession? I felt out of control and the day I met you at the tent it hit me like a tone of bricks. My heart skipped beats, I sore everything I seeked yet wasn't ready for. It dawned on me that she had the world and I was a "fan" that would be forgotten about." I explain and he reaches over holding my hand.

"You my wolf are unforgettable." He says and I chuckle.

"Well I kinda made it that way by taking Juliet in her bathroom." I smile and he licks his lip.

"That definitely helped keep the thought of you in our minds." He says

"You know Juliet has the biggest secret that's not really a secret anymore." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Juliet's the reason I moved away before we officially met." I say peeking his interest further.

"How so?" He asks putting a chip in his mouth.

"She was my stalker." I say and he chokes a little.

"What?" He gets out before taking a sip of his beer.

"I'm good at my craft. I found her journal that she has hidden and snooped. Don't tell her I know because she thinks she's taking it to the grave. But it talks about how she would watch for me to run by, that she had to know me. It's kinda cute actually. She'd follow me in her car and watch me at the park work out. It was the first time she started to really question her sexuality. Anyways I noticed very soon after and didn't know it was her so I moved away." I say and he looked shocked but entertained.

"That's a little creepy." He chuckles and I shrug. Finishing up our food we head out and walk hand in hand to the mall not too far away from here. If was nice to do this and be close to one another. We talked about the future and how excited he was to start a family. Speaking of a family was hard because I think of Rory. Having kids wasn't going to be easy for us and I had fears that it wouldn't happen. Yes the medium said we'd have kids but they might not be mine. Juliet would most likely be the bearer of our kids. It made me sad that I might never be able to breast feed, grow a baby and carry them and miss out on all the things pregnancy brings. I wanted to experience that. Then I think about when my last period was. I've missed a month. Pulled from my thoughts as something hits my leg. Looking down it was a little kid.