They Don't Need To Understand

Andy's POV

I got into the studio earlier this morning and ran through the final version of the song I wrote about Charlee. This was my way to show her I loved her whole heartedly and I didn't care about the chatter that would come out about us. I have hope that we'd all work this out and that I'd be happy with both Charlee and Juliet. Hell I would even marry them both. Just so I could have both forever. It's been a few days since I last spoke to Charlee. I didn't want to annoy her and I'm hoping giving her some time to herself might be good. Happy with the final version I organise with the label to release it next few weeks. It was something new, it was me at my rawest that wasn't bvb material. I'd also put it under Andy Black. Yes my alter ego where he lives in harmony with Charlee.

"We're here have you wrapped up your stuff?" Jake messages and I head out to the room we were working in. Seeing them all setting up I say my hellos before we start off with CC on the drums.

"Did you go and see Juliet?" Jake asks and I frown.

"No why?" I ask and he grabs his phone out taking a photo of my neck. He shows me my neck and I panic. I'd totally forgot to cover up my neck. Last time I sore Charlee we got really into things in her hallway and she had left her mark on my neck.

"I was trying this new trick with a whisk it was some video I sore it apparently gets rid of sore necks. Clearly it doesn't work I still hurt and my neck is bruised." I lie and Jake laughs.

"Trust you to try one of those five minute hacks." He says still laughing. Phew he bought it. Shit I really need to be more careful. 

By the end of the day we had CC finished and Ashley done in recording. Over the next week we'd get Jake, Jinxx and myself done. Saying our goodbyes I get into Charlee's car and drive back home thinking of her.  Going upstairs I run the shower and wash up for once in peace. My mind silent and I lived in the moment freely. It was no secret that I had demons, we all do mine just nagged at me atleast once every day. That's why I was working on a record, it was an outlet for those thoughts. Getting out my phone rings and I see it was Juliet. Fuck my neck. You know what screw it I'll tell her as I told Jake. Answering the call she was crying. Asking what was wrong she explains that the label she was dropped her which meant the studio she was writing at dropped her. After her sobbing for an hour she says her plane lands tomorrow night. I tell her everything would work out and she would get a better deal. Wiping her eyes she smiles and tells me she'd seen me soon. Sighing I place the phone on the counter and my stress levels rise. How were we supposed to get my car fixed now? How were we going to keep the roof over our head and food in the fridge? Going downstairs I check the fridge for something to eat and sigh. If things couldn't get any more annoying my fridge was bare and I'd forgotten to do shopping. Deciding I wasn't dealing with this I go upstairs and go to bed.
As I laid down I tossed and turned waking up every hour from my growling stomach. Sighing as I look at my phone seeing it was 4 am I pull up Charlee's messages.

Andy: Hey I need a favour

Charlee: What?

Andy: I need food and a friend...

Charlee: I'm leaving the club now I'll be there soon.

Andy: Thank you

Pulling on my boxers I walk downstairs and turn the tv on. Sitting on the couch I just watch whatever the show that was playing. I wasn't even watching it despite my eyes saying otherwise, my mind had taken over. The front door opens breaking me from my thoughts and Charlee walks in.

"Well you look like shit." She says locking the door and placing the food on the coffee table.

"Thanks." I grumble and she sits on the other couch. Grabbing my food out we eat and sit in a comfortable silence. I wanted to enjoy my food before I talked about all my emotions.