Half

Charlee's POV

We were half way through our tour and it was going by fast but not fast enough. The fans were incredible and I loved every meet and greet each person had something positive to say. I was so glad we had a two day break for some interviews and had hotels booked. My back was busted from these damn bunk beds. It was also good to finally get a proper shower in. The guys had made plans to check out some arcades which was going to be fun. As I got ready my phone vibrates on the counter it was Andy.

Andy: I need something other than my fucking hand

Charlee: Don't remind me please? 😅🥺

Andy: I'm sorry but this is agony 🥺 I want to hold you...

Charlee: I do too trust me but we promised Juliet we wouldn't.

Andy: I know. Are you ready?

Charlee: I'll be done in five minutes X

Andy: Oh god I didn't help my case with how I read your text 😅

Charlee: 😂😂😂

I quickly finish my makeup then head downstairs meeting the others who were all waiting on me. Heading out we take a cab to the arcade. It was a bit of a drive from our hotel. We all made small talk while taking in the scenery passing by. England was beautiful but it was so freaking cold.

"You ok Charlee?" CC asks and I look at him confused.

"Yeah why?" I ask and he points at my hand which was now bleeding.

"You've been digging at your hand the whole ride." He says and I shrug. It was starting to become harder to hide the drug use. Jake almost caught me the other week and my withdrawals have been a nightmare. I'd get anxious and I'd pick at my skin. I was starting to get addicted to the feeling and I didn't want to be dependent on them. I also didn't want to tell Andy or anyone. Even though they could help me out of this spiral before I crashed into a vortex greater then me.

"My skin is getting irritated by the wipes." I half lie and they all nod. Andy grabs my hand and wipes the blood off with a tissue. Expecting him to let go of my hand afterwards I was surprised that he laced his fingers between mine. CC grabbed my other hand to restrain me from causing any further damage to my hands. In this moment I was grateful. Not only did I have friends caring about my well being but I could finally hold Andy's hand without it being weird. We pull up to the arcade and it was lit up like a Christmas tree. Bright Neon lights lit up the entrance and I was excited to see the inside. Walking in I see it was quiet which was a plus for us we could relax and have fun without getting asked for photos every couple of seconds. I go over to the claw machines and look at all the stuffed toys that we could win. As I looked Andy followed and then screams with excitement.

"Batman!" He shouts and I shake my head. God damn man child. I look at the machine and break his heart into a million pieces.

"You won't win it. The machine already paid out so there is no hope you'll get it." I say and he looks at me with saddened eyes.

"That's bullshit." He pouts. I turn around and see the perfect machine. There was a big dragonfly plushie and I put my money in, setting the claw up and drop it. I watch as the dragonfly drops in the prize box and Andy grabs it out.

"For Juliet." I say and he smiles.

"Charlee hundred bucks you won't beat me in pool." Jake says and I smile.

"Game on Pitts." I shake his hand and make my way to the pool table. The guys crowd around and Jake makes me break first. Potting the smalls he watches as I move around the table. I pot two more balls before he finally got his first shot. He catches up potting two balls then missing his third.