Meetings In Secret

Charlee's POV

It's been a heart wrenching two months. Since Juliet blew up and called it off I'd kept my distance. She swore it wouldn't happen again yet here I was. I'd been thrown out the moment things got tough. I don't even know what set her off. I've read and reread the messages yet still had no idea what pissed her off. Last week I ran into Andy at the shops and he looked like hell. He walked with his head a little lower and the sparkle in his beautiful blue eyes was gone. I know it was killing him, it was killing me too. I'd spent my nights drunk and high while entertaining other women. I was a complete mess. May not look it but I got good at hiding. I removed their names from my neck but the A in a love hart Andy drew on tour remained behind my ear. I couldn't bring myself to remove it. We briefly spoke and I could see it killed him to see the names gone. If we were going to heal I had to remove them from my story. It hurts a little less. Pulling into the studio parking lot as Andy had requested in my office voicemail the other day I see his car. His car was parked in his usual spot and like always the spot next to him was vacant. Parking my car I check myself over in the mirror before getting out and lighting my cigarette. Since the other night, I haven't been able to stop thinking about Andy and then I used again. The two weeks being sober was washed away as I realized it was just never going to be. As much as I loved him, he showed time and time again he'd choose Juliet. I was the ultimate third wheel, play thing and I deserved more than that. Maybe one day it wouldn't be so complicated but for now, this was what I had to be. I hear Andy's deep voice come around the corner and he was yelling on the phone. His eyes meet my gaze and I just take a drag of my cigarette as I listen in.

"For the last time Juliet I am at the fucking studio recording!" He shouts into the phone as he starts to walk towards me.

"For fuck sake how about I give you something to complain about!" He shouts before hanging up his phone and turning it off. The rage was evident on his face and he was over it. I could see he was in pain and the rumours circulating their rocky relationship was ringing true. Without Juliet having me to lash out on, Andy now copped the brunt of it.

"I see she hasn't changed." I say and he shakes his head while taking the cigarette from my lips and taking a much-needed drag to calm him.

"You look good." He smiles as he runs his hand up my thigh and his fingers graze over my panties.

"Your game today," I say taking my smoke back and he gives me a grin. This was the Andy I loved, the Andy who had balls. He unzips his jeans and pulls me closer to the edge so he could slip in easier. I kiss his neck as he pumps in and out of me. His teeth graze my neck before he gives me a love bite. I moan softly and he thrusts harder and deeper until we finish. With a sweet kiss, he goes into his car and sprays himself. As the gentle breeze fans over my now clammy skin I smell the familiar scent of my favourite cologne which he so happens to still have.

"You still have that?" I ask with a smile on my lips. He sticks his middle finger up at me as he rummaged through his centre console. Getting off my car I walk over to his car and reach in grabbing the bottle of perfume.

"Please don't take it?" He begs and I spray myself with it before putting it back. I watch as he sighs in relief as I put it back and it was evident that it was one of the things getting him through this breakup.

"I'll see you later," I say before kissing his cheek. I finish my cigarette and flick the butt as I get to the door. Backing out of the car spot I catch a glimpse of him and he looked so broken. Putting my window down he runs over and crashes his lips against mine.

"I love you." He whispers before looking into my eyes. A single tear rolls down my cheek and I pull the window up. Taking off quickly my tyres screech and I see in the rear view Andy running his fingers through his hair. My heart broke all over again.