Skin

Juliet's POV

Andy and I woke up to more space in the bed then we were used too. We'd gotten so used to Charlee being in our bed that sleeping with just the two of us felt wrong. Her absence was missed and I was thankful that she still hadn't given up on us. It's been a week of this new dynamic and I hated it. Yes we needed space but I felt robbed of time with Charlee. Andy had three months with her. Sure they didn't sleep in the same bed the whole time but he got alone time. I felt as if I needed alone time with her. After all I felt neglected and that I didn't hold as strong of a bond Andy had made with her. It wasn't a me and Andy thing it was a girl thing.

Charlee 🙈: Go open the door xx

Juliet: Why what's there?

Charlee: Just open the door fool 😂

Getting out of bed I run downstairs all sorts of emotions rushing through me. Opening the door our front door step was covered in flowers and gifts. I start bringing it in and Andy looks at it with a raised eyebrow. Opening the card I read...

Dearest Juliet,
Roses are red but your cheeks when you finish are redder. 😜
While you shower and picture me nude, I'll be on my way to see you.
So freshen up and wear something cute because the boot isn't for you.

Love C xx

"And I get told I'm unoriginal." Andy scoffs and I chuckle. Checking my gifts I see a really pretty slip dress in the bag. Grabbing it I run upstairs and make a start on getting ready. I got the butterflies rattled against my rib cage, Juliet like I get on every date with Andy. Stepping out I dry myself before blowing out my hair. I was checking for time and seeing if Charlee had messaged. We didn't know where she lived now and she had already slipped back into her mysterious ways. Andy trusted her with his life and if he wasn't concerned then neither was I. My hair was poofy so I run my straightener through my hair quickly before I slip into the dress and have Andy zip me up. He spins me around while biting his lip.

"I'll let you finish up." He says and I nod. While I did my makeup I play music through my phone speaker. No one has been able to connect their phone to the speaker since Rory and Odin came through. It was still something I was trying to wrap my head around. I felt alone in this subject because I wasn't the one directly effected. Charlee was going something I prayed I never went through. Andy grew very attached to children and making sure to stop and talk to them in the shops. Obviously if they had noticed him and definitely was normal about it. He'd cry most nights as he thought about the kids above. I didn't know how to make it better. What do I say? Did I even have a place to say anything? Finishing my makeup I put my jewelry in and slip on some heels. As I leave my room the speaker whistles at me.

"Thanks Odin." I chuckle and head downstairs. Andy whistles just as Odin had and I blush. As Andy spins me around I hear Charlee's car purr as it reverses up. I go to run out the door but Andy grabs my hand.

"Wait." He says before kissing my forehead. I bounce on the spot as I anxiously await Charlee. Her door opens and closes before the sound of her heels connect against our driveway. My palms were sweating and my heart racing. Our door bell rings and I excitedly open the door to Charlee stood their with a rose in hand.

"Hey beautiful." She whispers and I go to kiss her but she turns her cheek.

"Why can't I kiss you?" I ask a little hurt and Andy chuckles.

"First date babe. You have to wait until the end." He says and I look at her with the most adorable but annoying smile on her lips. Grabbing her hand she walks me out to the brand new car and opens the door for me. So chivalrous. As we drive over she holds my hand and catches glimpses of me every so often.