Dirty Little Secret

Charlee's POV

I woke up excited for the day as I was about to play an actual show. Since playing on stage with Ronnie I fell in love with the stage. My following had grown over the last few months and I was thankful but I knew most of them were from Andy and Juliet. Not with them being active in my comments but  because their fans were curious and nosey as to what my relationship was with them. Loading up my car I head to the venue where I'd meet Andy and Juliet backstage.

I got to the venue and made the effort to watch all the artists performing. After all I was thankful for them giving me a chance. These artists and bands had been making waves and I being the headline before my actual album was a risk for them. However I plan to deliver an incredible show. We had a decent crowd and since this was my first headline show I was overwhelmed. Most if not all the crowd was here for the other artists so the pressure was on. I head backstage and quickly get myself ready. Cross checking my band to make sure they had everything and were ready to go.

"Charlee!" Andy calls and I turn to see him and Juliet walk in hand in hand. If I was being honest I didn't think that they would have come. Now that they were here I didn't know how to feel. Juliet looked super cute and all that ran through my mind was how could I take everything off her. Andy always looked perfect and that annoyed me to no end. It's also why I called him vain and disliked him. Yeah I still don't like him but to keep the peace I allow him to call me a friend. The only thing I wanted from him was his partner, not him just Juliet. It was a win loose situation. I wanted her, I also needed to have him to have her. It was exactly how every teen drama portrayed it. I lived a freaking drama series and love triangle. God the CW would make millions off this.

"I want to thank Charlee Monroe for giving us this incredible opportunity to play tonight. Let's make some noise for Charlee Monroe!" Chase the artist before me shouts out to the crowd. Breaking me from my thoughts. I smile and tell Andy and Juliet to follow the security out to their spots. Doing a quick warm-up I walk out after my bandmates.

"What's up California!" I shout and the crowd cheers. For fans who weren't mine they shared huge energy.

"I couldn't hear you. I said what's up California?!" I scream into the mic and they gets even louder. Smiling I start my set and throughout the set look down at Andy and Juliet.

.
.

Andy's POV

I stood in the front of the crowd next to the security guard and I was enjoying the show. Charlee had such great stage presence. Her energy was infectious and her voice was hypnotic. It was like I was in a trance, my soul under her control. I can't believe she didn't share with me that she was persuing a music career though. It kinda made me feel annoyed. I thought we were closer then that?

"How are we doing down there?" She asks the crowd and they got loud. I watch as she takes a sip of her drink before she gets herself ready for the next song. Charlee definitely played on her seductive and dominant side as she stalks the stage. It was almost like she'd played on stage before.

"She's so good live," Juliet says into my ear and I nod.

Two songs pass and Charlee opens up her water bottle and smiles at the crowd cheering and screaming "one more song!"

"Do you want one more song?" She asks and the crowd screams yes. Myself and Juliet were amongst the crowd. I couldn't get enough of her sexually and vocally. Charlee drove me crazy.

"What do you think guys one more?" She asks looking at her band and they nod. My excitement grew was this a leak of a new song or was she going to perform a cover?

"I wrote this song about a very special someone," she says into the mic and the band start to play the new song. Grabbing my phone out I decide to record this one.