The Dark

Charlee's POV

I sat in the green room doing my makeup and warming up for my set. It had been a miserable tour and I was just glad that tonight's show is the last. Andy messaged me everyday, upholding a relationship despite knowing deep down it was over for now. We had the broken table, we had the huge fight and it was all just ringing true. I had bit the bullet and although I messaged him back I was ready for him to stop messaging me.
Deciding I had some time to myself I open up my bag and grab the drugs out. Racking up the lines on my dresser the door opens and I see Andy. My heart races and he locks the door. Fuck. What do I do? He looks at the desk and I decide fuck it. Snorting the two lines I wipe away any residue before taking a sip of my red bull. Expecting to hear Andy curse me out I was shocked when he racks up two lines before snorting one. He grips my throat and brings his lips to mine. The high hits me and I get up stumbling us to the couch. Unbuckling his belt I rip open his pants and go down on him. His moans fill the room and I was turned on by him. As he shoots his load in my mouth I'm quickly positioned on the couch to receive. His large hand wraps around my neck as he starts off eating me out. I moan and his chuckle sent shivers down my spine. His large member slides inside me and he begins to fuck the shit out of me. Our moans entangled one another as they pierce through the silence. It was one last night of heated passion, one final intimate reunion in hopes it wouldn't actually be the last time. Laying on the couch he breathes heavily and I run my fingers through his hair.

"Don't love bomb me right now." He whispers and I take my hands away. Pushing him off me I clean myself up before snorting that last line. I couldn't
take this sober. It was now just sex and we've been here before, except last time it was me holding off. How does that work? Now I was the one fighting through the hard exteriors of the two people who chased me for this. That just pisses me off. When did I stop loving myself? Did I ever truly love myself? I think I just liked the non valnrable Charlee. Cold and mysterious. No cares and no strings attached. I wish I never let her go. Now I'm in this predicament where I have left everything behind for them, I love them both and my life was consumed within their bubble. I now have to walk in to the place I called home and pack everything up and leave. This was what I feared in the beginning, this is why I didn't want Andy to fall for me or rather I fall for him. Juliet was like Nikki said a phase girl. I sore it from the start although I really thought she'd prove me wrong. However Andy wasn't a phase lover. When he loved someone, he loved contently, deeply and endlessly. Andy was the guy I seeked. A man. He never got comfortable, the roses never stopped, the affection never dimmed and the words... Everyday was something new. A new joke, although a dad joke and lacked actual humour his dedication to find a new or even worse joke then the day before was entertaining enough. He would write a poem for each of us every morning and they were never the same. His words and love for Juliet was seperate to the feelings he felt for me. It was always a first date with Andy and it was always exciting. The love would never die and finding another man wasn't going to be an easy feat. Finishing up my makeup I listen to Andy rant on about Juliet.

"Why are you talking to me about this?" I ask packing my things in my bag and heading out of the green room.

"Can I not talk to you about our relationship or something?" He asks a little bitter, following me outside.

"Well your only going to make me hate her and what you argue about right now doesn't affect me. Juliet's called it off so I don't exactly care for it." I say lighting up my joint and taking a deep inhale.

"Well the guys won't listen and your the only person who truly understands me." He says grabbing the joint from my fingers and inhaling deeply.

"Do you blame them? It's been torture for all of us except for the she devil." I say and he sighs. Sitting on the bench he pulls me closer and plays with my fingers.