Homecoming King

Charlee's POV:

It's been three months since I let my guard down and told Andy I loved him. Things were going great and I was happier then ever. I had started staying at their house more frequently. Andy hadn't stopped showing me his dedication towards the relationship. The relationship had been working so well that I was anticipating an argument soon. I hated thinking that way but any time we were going good a plummeting low was on the rise. Next month I was leaving with Andy for tour again. I had put my record on hold untill after we got back. This tour was to hype up the release of my next album. Juliet thankfully hadn't put any restrictions on us while on tour so I could make up for lost time. As I sat in my office chair I messaged Andy.

Charlee: You think you could help me out with something?

Andy: Yeah what is it wolf?

Charlee: I'm horny 😉

Andy: Where are you I'll come to you 😉

Charlee: I'll be at mine in 20 😘

Andy: I'll beet you there 😘

Getting all my things I leave the office for the day. As I drove to mine I see Andy coming from the opposite direction. Reversing up the driveway I use my remote and the garage opens. Parking the car in the parking bay on the side Andy comes in and pulls in next to my car. He gets out and hoists me up onto the front of his car. Our lips crash against each other and his tongue slides in. Hungrily ripping off each other's clothes he slams into me. Oh how I have missed this. I claw at his back as my peak rises and he moans into the crook of my neck. The pleasure he found in my nails cutting into his back drove me wild. I loved hearing him moan. Finishing up our business he goes up his jeans and slowly pulls his shirt on.

"I need to get back to the guys." He says sadly and I nod.

"I will see you later anyway." I say and his eyes light up.

"You staying at ours?" He asks hopeful and I shake my head.

"Just for dinner." I say and he nods sadly. Oh he was going to be in for a shock later. Kissing him sweetly I hop off his hood and he gets inside his car. Pressing the garage door button I watch as he slowly drives out. As the door starts to close I hear his car take off fast. Going up to my penthouse I smile. The taste of his lip balm still lingering on my lips made me think of him. Deciding to drop the final wall that hid my heart I start packing up my home. I needed to be with them. My heart couldn't take anymore goodbyes. Loading up my car I race to Juliet's. Andy would be headed home in an hour and Juliet had just gone out to do the weekly shop. As I drove out of the city in my mustang I felt alive. I'd held off driving my mustang for far too long. It was fitting that I drove her as I returned home. Reversing up and under the big shady tree by the lounge room I quickly unload my car. Leaving my four suitcases of clothes at the door and taking in a box of some random things I hear both Juliet and Andy pull in. I try to hide my excitement as they park their cars.

"Hey babe." I say as Juliet's the first to greet me. She pecks my lips and steps out the way for Andy to greet me. Juliet and Andy take the groceries to the kitchen and I grab what was left before closing her boot. Walking in Andy grabs the bags from me and I smile. They hadn't seen my luggage yet and I was surprised. Once the groceries were away Juliet and I started cooking dinner while Andy stepped outside for a smoke.

"Can you not say that? I do not need that image in my mind." Andy says on the phone.

"Who's that?" Juliet asks and Andy comes in putting his phone on speaker.

"It's CC I just sent him a photo of Charlee's new hair." Andy says and I raise an eyebrow. When did he take a photo and better yet what photo.

"I was just saying you look like the hot secretary at The Monroe." CC says and I internally scream. Fuck.