Too Good To Be True

Juliet's POV

I walk in holding Charlee's hand. We were running late to her set, but the date was amazing. It was the best date I'd ever gone on. Charlee had taken me to this cute little mini golf course. We played all 13 holes and at the end there was a windmill. After loosing the ball we climbed in and Charlee went down on me. I held back moans as she pleased me so well. Golf balls came flying in and we put them down the hall sounding off the victory alarm. It had been a while since I last gave her head so I went down on her. Once she finished we snuck out only to get chased by the security. Laughing like manics we leave the place before heading to our next destination. Walking into the mall we go shopping and Charlee splurged on a Gucci purse for me and some new clothes and shoes. We eventually got to the frozen yoghurt store and we shared one while sitting in a quiet corner stealing kisses every so often. Charlee runs down the hall and gets her in ears on.

"Your late." Andy says annoyed and Charlee gives him a sad smile before going out and jumping right into her set. Standing side stage I watch my girl perform and I was on a high from the date. Andy and I didn't do scandalous things like Char did with me. As I stood there Andy wraps an arm around my waist and asks how the date was. Smiling like a love sick fool I tell him everything. In a way I wanted him to be jealous and fight over us. He nods and kisses my head.

"I'm glad you had fun. Are we all staying in her bed tonight?" He asks

"Yeah." I say and he nods. Charlee finished her set and the guys were out immediately since we were behind schedule.

.
.

Getting back to the bus Andy went straight to the fridge for alcohol. He hands one to Charlee before sitting in the middle of us.

"Your in the middle." I say and he looks at me.

"So I want to sit inbetween my women." He says

"But Charlee sits in the middle." I push and he groans.

"Babe it's fine we spent the day together let him have us both." Charlee says

"No! We have a system stick to it!" I shout and Andy shakes his head getting up and moving. Now that Charlee was in the middle I cuddle up to her. Andy puts his arm around her shoulder and runs his fingers over my shoulder.

"Did you want to show Andy what you got today?" Charlee asks and I get up to grab my things. Andy's eyes widen when he see's how many bags I had. Pulling out everything I show him and he smiles at the cute outfits I got. The purse and shoes didn't faze him as much. Putting it away I sit back on the couch and Charlee gets up. Watching as she gets another drink I smile. She was adorable.

"Hey kitchen bitch can you make me a sandwich?" CC asks and she chuckles.

"Of course I can." She says and he blows a kiss only for her to catch it and put it in her pocket.

"Stop flirting with my woman." Andy jokes and CC gives him the finger. They laugh it off but I didn't. Did he secretly have feelings for her?

"I'm branded remember." Charlee winks as she hands him his sandwich.

"So was Andy and look how that turned out." CC jokes and Andy laughs. Smacking his chest he stops laughing.

"Babe it's just a joke." He says and I shake my head.

"I don't like it." I say and he apologizes. Everyone went silent and now I felt like the bad guy. Going to the fridge I grab myself a bottle of whiskey and down it before grabbing a second. This night went to shit real quick. Charlee had gone to the bathroom and left her phone. Going on to her phone I look through her messages and find a name I'd never seen before. Clicking on the number I read through the messages and see nudes exchanged. Andy looks over and frowns.