I'm a little jealous

Juliet's POV

It was that time again where Andy packed up and got ready for the road again. Charlee had been busy in the lead up of her album release which gave Andy and I lots of alone time. Since Christmas we have been really clingy with Charlee. It hurt me how my parents handled the situation and it hurt me more that Charlee and Andy got hurt. I was now in a hard position choosing between my family and my lovers. Obviously no one wants to loose their family but I didn't want to loose Charlee. Although Charlee was ok in not being around when they visited it wasn't fair on us. How did I make a decision on this? Aside from that our relationship had been great and we've already hit the six month date. So tonight was a special date night for us. Andy also had a surprise for Charlee when she got home from the studio. I already knew what the surprise was and it was finally  dawning on me that for six months I'd be away from both lovers. It made me a little uneasy as I was left out but I've had Charlee to myself all week while Andy was at the studio with the guys. Not to mention for the months prior to our relationship that Andy still didn't know about. I know we'd get through this and just like how it worked before Charlee this would be easy. However it  didn't stop the jealousy that was setting in. Would it be fair to ask them not to do anything while on tour? Besides would they even be able to without getting caught? Sighing I just let it be for now as I could talk about it over dinner with them both.

"Hey honey I'm home." Andy sings up the stairs and I smile happy to see my rabbit. He'd been at rehearsal all day and I finally had some alone time with him before Charlee got here. Maybe I could talk to him now about my concerns.

"Hey baby." I say before capturing his lips in a sweet kiss.

"What's on your mind?" Andy asks and I sigh before telling him to take a seat next to me on the bed. He holds my hand and I go over my thoughts with him. I watch as he just looks at me and takes in what I requested. Expecting him to be frustrated he just nods with a smile.

"Charlee and I already spoke about it today and she said it would be better if we didn't do anything." He explains and I smile thankful for her to already know how hard it was for me. We were making huge adjustments to our relationship and I didn't want to feel left out.  Getting up we head downstairs and have a look at what we could cook for dinner. Nothing was peaking my interest so we'd wait until Charlee came before we went to the shops. I hear our garage door open and Charlee's loud ass car come up the drive. Ever since we've been doing this relationship thing Andy and Charlee have been arguing over car modifications. It was entertaining at how they'd try and up one another despite having the same freaking car. Recently Charlee sold her Mercedes and now only drove her mustang. I was sad to see her Merc go but there was no need for her to have two cars.
Charlee eventually walks in and finally was walking better than the other week. Thankfully her ribs weren't broken but there was a minor fracture and muscle bruising. Andy was relieved although still felt bad but she was atleast in less pain now with pain killers and a brace she has to wear. Getting up I give her a kiss then Andy does the same.

"I brought dinner on the way." Charlee smiles heading to the kitchen. Thank God she knew what we were like and saved us a trip to the shops. Andy helps her unpack the shopping before she gets everything she needed to get food ready.

"I love having another woman cook me dinner. I'm like a true king." Andy says making me laugh while Charlee smiled holding a knife.

"You should be cooking for your queens mister I'd choose your words carefully if I were you." Charlee warns and he nods before wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her forehead. It was a turn on seeing them together knowing they were both mine.

.
.

Charlee's POV

I got dinner ready while Juliet and Andy kept me company. We chat about the tour and go over the boundaries between the three of us. I'd made the decision not to interact with Andy sexually whilst on tour. Besides it was too risky and I didn't want to bring attention to us until we were all ready to take that step. As I look at us all laughing and having fun I felt content for the first time in a long time. There was no more secret meetings and although we hadn't confessed to that I was finally happy. We all were. The last six months had been a crazy journey and despite leaving my creative escape and selling The Monroe I had them. I had my music and I had my loves. That was enough. Wasn't it? I hadn't told them that I sold the Monroe, they just think I've had time off but I gave it all up for them. I don't want to loose them and working at the strip club made them uncomfortable. It is what it is I guess.  As the radio played in the background Juliet and Andy danced to each song and put on a performance. We only had this week together before one of us were off and it was these moments that would keep us sane while Andy was on tour. My phone starts ringing and it was my record label. Answering the phone I put it on speaker.