Death Of Piece Of Mind

Juliet's POV

I walked onto the bus and see Andy stood in the kitchen area. Dropping my bags I run to him and jump into his arms. Oh how I've missed him. Kissing him passionately he smiles against my lips and puts me down.

"Char's in the shower." Andy says and I run down the hall and burst into the bathroom. Charlee squeals only to realise it was me.

"Bubbles!" I scream in excitement before ripping off my clothes and jumping in with her. Our bodies collide and I kiss her just as passionately as I just had Andy. Her hands cup my face and she was genuinely so happy to see me.

"I've missed you so much." She whispers before kissing me again. The kiss gets heated and then as promised over texts Charlee goes down on me. Oh the heaven of her lips on my warmth. It's been far too long. Busting super quickly she holds my shaking body up as I catch my breath. We get out of the shower and dry off before I get dressed again. Opening the door everyone was looking up the hall and Andy was smirking. He knew what just went down the others didn't.

"Is that normal or am I missing something?" CC asks and I laugh.

"It's normal." All three of us say in unison. Joining Andy on the couch I watch as Charlee gets dressed. To my surprise she wore a pair of sweats and a jumper instead of something tight fitting. Looking at Andy he gives me a sad look and then I dawns on me. I felt miserable for her. Was it that bad? Andy hadn't told me the whole story and I didn't want to ask Charlee and upset her. Charlee dives onto CC and he wraps his arms around her waist which made me a little jealous. Did it make Andy jealous or was I just being over protective? We all talk about the tour so far and I learn that Charlee had really been a handfull. I didn't expect anything less from her. Her child like behaviour was what made every day so enjoyable.

"Oh and don't get me started on the haunted venue." CC says and I raise an eyebrow.

"What happened?" I ask and Andy bursts out in laughter.

"The venue we played in Moscow was really haunted. But Charlee attached fishing wire to my can before the set and during the set would move it. Then she touched CC's leg which freaked him out mid song." Andy starts but he was laughing so hard now that I couldn't understand him.

"That wasn't the best part she got the crowd to be quiet and stood behind CC in a clown outfit. Ashley turned around unaware of the prank and squealed which made CC look and he shit a brick. Charlee finished the song on the drums because CC was on his knees dying." Jinxx finished and I burst out laughing. I've heard Ash scream and it was like a sixteen year old girls squeal.

"I lost my soul that night." CC says and I laugh harder. I know it wasn't all that funny to CC but it was hilarious.

"You had your heart fall out of your ass I literally had my ass stuck together with honey I think you'll live." Ashley says and I look at Charlee who had the devil's grin plastered over her face.

"What did you do?" I ask and she chuckles her evil laugh.

"He put veet in Andy's body wash and he looked like a hairless cat for a while. So when Ash passed out on the couch Andy got pay back I just gave him the idea and helped." Charlee explains and I laugh.

"You lot are children." I say and they all shrug. I'm not sure what shinanigins I was about to witness but I was happy to be here. We all head into sound check.

.
.

The night had come to an end and we were all drinking on the bus. It was still young and I hadn't had fun like this in a while. Charlee was a little quiet so I decide to go sit on her lap.

"You ok love muffin?" I ask and she nods before taking a sip of her drink.

"Let's play truth or dare." CC suggests and I nod. Grabbing an empty bottle we spin it around. It lands on Ashley who opts for dare.