Lying Is Your Greatest Fashion

Charlee's POV

I looked around me and smile at how many familiar faces were here. Today was load in day and the first day of kick on's. I was so excited and I'd made so many friends over the last year. Some here knew the truth, the rest here knew the cover story. I was thankful for Ronnie and Sally. They were my rocks and my family. Their relationship was unique and they had gotten back together which meant my fun with Ronnie was off the table. Well that's what we tell ourselves to seem like better people. There was something so unique about Ronnie and I's friendship. It was also funny that we were starting warped tour at the same place we first met 2 years ago. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that 2 years ago we had drunken sex, only to 2 years later share a kid together. As I sorted my bus out, there was a knock at the door. Thinking it was Ronnie I say to come in. When the door opens through I was surprised to see Ashley.

"Hey how are you?" He asks timidly and I scoff. What a pathetic attempt that was. 

"Get to your point Ash because as far as I'm aware your all dead to me." I bark as I sort out the couch. I was pissed off with the guys, they all turned their backs on me. Ronnie was the only person who truly stuck by me regardless of me being the mother of his second child.

"I don't want any bad blood between us Char. Since their wedding it's been a shit show and were all being harassed by Juliet. Andy can't even do anything anymore." He says and I hide the fact that it bothered me but who cares this is the life he chose. Andy chose Juliet time and time again how was his misery my concern?

"None of my business it never was. I was a play thing for them when they got bored. Your the problem Ash not Juliet. How old are you? You telling me a woman your not even married to tells you what to do? Man you did loose your balls." I say and he sighs.

"I get it you hate me. But Andy doesn't and he deserves a chance to talk to you." Ashley says and I laugh.

"Yeah I think the fuck not. Now get off my bus. Tell the prisoner if he's scared of me telling the truth he can rest assured. It never happened." I say before pushing him out the door and locking it. Don't Char you promised no tears. They aren't worth a single tear. I take a deep breath and carry on with the day. Tonight I'd let my hair down, put on something cute and pretend bvb and Juliet weren't here.

🌕✨🏕️🔥

I walked out the bus feeling buzzed. How pregnancy has shot my alcohol tolerance in the foot. I'd finished a bottle of straight whiskey while I got ready for tonight. As I got closer to the bon fire I see him and my heart cries. Stop it. Your better than a toy and have worked so hard to get sober. Should I be drinking right now? Probably not but I needed something to get through tonight. I see Ronnie and I smile.

"Guess who popped by the bus this morning?" I ask and he pulls me into his side.

"Who?" He asks taking a sip of his beer.

"Ashley. He thinks Andy has a right to explain himself and apparently Juliet's gone nuts?" I say leaning closer so no over hearing ears could gossip.

"Well Juliet has always been nuts. Since they were at ours the guys said Juliet beat him up. I haven't been able to talk to him. It's up to you at the end of the day. How they treated you wasn't right and they weren't there when they should have been. Not to mention the shit Juliet's been talking." He says and I nod. Sipping my beer I decide to stick to my guns but I would let it be known I was pissed and I was gonna be petty.

.
.

Andy's POV

Today was load in day for warped tour and I was excited to finally see the world again. It's been dark and lonely trapped in our house and questioned about things you didn't understand. We'd also cleaned up the house and I found a few of Charlee's thongs under the bed. Thankfully Juliet didn't see and I kept them. Before you say I'm weird they were clean and I only kept them because they smelt like her washing detergent. It was the only scent that made me feel safe and at home. Every load in day we had what we call kick on's. This was a whole two day event for us to get drunk, high, have sex and get ready for the next five months ahead. Juliet was extra bitchy these days, ever since Ronnie's she had been an absolute nightmare. It was honestly embarrassing that she would engage in hate pages against Charlee. I was repulsed by her slamming Charlee's name and I was on edge knowing Juliet was going to cause a scene at some point. While everyone talked with each other and got a feel for the grounds I locked myself in the bus. I grab Charlee's underwear from my pillow and clenched it in my fist as I rub myself. The scent made it easier to envision her and with her scent filling my nose I feel like I was with her. Finishing into the tissue I put Charlee's underwear away and flush the toilet paper.