3

But Gu Chen never relaxes himself. The boy walked out of the room and walked towardsthe piano room.

He is 1.8 meters tall and has perfect body proportions. His legs are even more elegant, giving a sense of noble and indifferent height.

But when Gu Chen was about to walk into the piano room, he heard a loud noise.

He couldn't help frowning.

Ning Shu didn't know that his actions attracted Young Master Gu's attention. He rubbed his head and felt that he was really unlucky enough to hit the bedside.

He sighed slightly, resigned to his fate and continued to fix the luggage.

At this time, Gu Chen had already followed the voice to find him.

The door was not closed, revealing the scene in the room.

I saw the boy bend down slightly, sorting the clothes in the suitcase.

Because of the wide clothes, the small slender waist was exposed. It looks flexible and beautiful, especially the white skin, which makes people want to leave something on it.

Gu Chen's eyes became more acquainted for a moment, and his mouth became a little dry.

Slightly hook lips.

This waist looks even more slender and attractive than women's.

He squinted his eyes slightly, and turned his eyes around the boy.

The other party didn't notice his presence at all. Because of his leaning, the scenery under the clothes was more spacious.

His body is a bit thin, but not ugly, but very beautiful.

Gu Chen's gaze fell on the round buttocks, and he withdrew his gaze.

Enough appreciation.

The boy turned around and walked to the piano room.

People are all visual animals, and he is no exception.

This little thing.

It's quite interesting.

At least he looked pretty pleasing to the eye.

but.

His room was quite close to his piano room, Gu Chen thought casually.

Everyone knows that Young Master Gu is a very strong person in the private field. Without his permission, no one would be allowed to come close to him.

Gu Chen's lips are no exception.

Ning Shu didn't know yet, Master Gu had already planned to let him change the room. He was a little tired from cleaning up at the moment. After taking a bath, he lay on the bed and fell asleep quickly.

Then I had a dream.

There is boundless black in front of me.

But there were two hands that pulled him over, and then kissed him in his arms. His lips were hot and strong.

It seemed that the domineering image filled him with his own breath.

Ning Shu woke up a little dazedly. He didn't know why he had such a dream. He only felt that the man's strength was so great that he could not breathe quickly, and finally faintly suffocated a little bit of crying.

Ning Shu has never had a girlfriend, but he also knows that girls are not that strong, so...is he a boy?

He thought hesitantly, and quickly interrupted his guess.

Ning Shu is not gay.

There is no reason to have a dream of being cried by boys.

Ling Ling asked: "Host, what's the matter with you~"

Ning Shu said, "It's nothing."

A big man was a little embarrassed by crying.

The Gu family takes in their father and son, and Ning's father has to do the work of the Gu family, and because of Gu's father, he will soon transfer to the school where Gu Chen is located and become his little follower.

Therefore, it is natural to start earlier than the owner.

Ning Shu's instinct told him that Gu Chen was very dangerous, and he didn't know how to play the other side's favor.

Moreover, he is always subconsciously afraid of juveniles.

After Ning Shu finished washing, he walked out.

At this time, the housekeeper came over, saw him, stopped and said: "Your transfer procedures will be done soon, and you will have to take care of the young master in school in the future."