29

He Lianyu's eyes darkened slightly, and he said: "The emperor can't wait to go back to the capital?"

    Ning Shu slightly pursed his lips: "Then what do you want?"

    The man stared at him and said lightly : "Stay here with me for three months."

    Ning Shu frowned. Naturally, it was impossible for him to agree to this request: "It's the same when you go back to the capital. For the rest, I... will work with you when the time comes." Speak well." He felt that the reason why He Lianyu didn't want to listen to him was because he didn't believe it.

    When I return to the capital, maybe I will remember something.

    Helian Yu's face darkened slightly.

    He's not that stupid.

    The boy is the emperor, and he waited until he returned to the capital. He is just a bandit in the mountains, how can he meet people so easily.

    How could it be so happy and comfortable as it is now.

    What's more, he doesn't have any power now, and when he goes to the capital, he has no preparation at all. At that time, wouldn't this person want to leave him alone, so he would just leave him alone.

    Thinking of this, He Lianyu's expression became even colder.

    "I thought how much the emperor liked my face, but it seems like it's just mediocre."

    Ning Shu's face was slightly pale, he stared at the resolute and handsome face in front of him, naturally he would not say that you are the regent Yes, saying such things will only make the other party angry.

    I couldn't help being silent for a while, and compromised: "One month, I can only accompany you for one month."

    Even if the queen mother listens to the government behind the curtain, the people in the court still need to be stable.

    In case someone makes trouble from it, I'm afraid it will be too late to regret it.

    He Lianyu stared at him with dark eyes for a long time, and said coldly: "One month is one month."

    He stretched out his hand, pinched the boy's chin, and his Adam's apple rolled slightly.

    "The emperor rested for a day, and he should be in better shape."

    The past few days were too much toss.

    Ning Shu had marks all over his body, he really couldn't stand it.

    He Lianyu just let him go for a day, but today is about to start again.

    Perhaps He Lianyu was in a better mood.

    The little prince was carried in.

    "Royal Father."

    As soon as he saw Father Ning, he pestered and wanted to hug him.

    He looked a bit listless, especially when he saw He Lianyu, he pouted even more.