14

He Lianyu stayed for another hour before leaving.

Ning Shu was stunned for a while, then touched his stomach.

I was struggling very much.

Is he going to keep the child?

The imperial doctor came to check the pulse again, with a little relaxed look in his eyes, and said: "The emperor has improved a lot during this period, and the fetus is also stable. If there is no accident, the emperor does not need to eat so much when giving birth. It's hard."

Listening to the other party's words, Ning Shu became a little dazed.

He looked a little blankly.

Seeing this, the imperial physician was startled and uncertain.

I don't know who in this harem can actually make the emperor pregnant.

Ning Shu hesitated for a moment, his lips were a little dry, he couldn't help licking them.

"...What if I get hit right now?"

The imperial doctor was a little shocked, but he still replied: "...Although the emperor's body is better, I'm afraid it will also hurt his body. If it's not good, he will stay Some sequelae."

Ning Shu did not speak this time.

Seeing the emperor's absent-minded expression, the imperial doctor continued to say: "When the fetus in the womb is three or four months old, I'm afraid we can't abort it, otherwise..."

Ning Shu couldn't help but look.

The imperial physician hesitated to speak: "Otherwise, I will die twice."

After sending the imperial physician away, Ning Shu's face turned pale.

He touched the slightly protruding belly, feeling very confused.

Naturally he was annoyed.

He is a man, how can he bear children for other men. Ning Shu couldn't help crying, and the fetus in his womb seemed to be affected by his emotions, and became dull.

He was naturally very uncomfortable.

Ning Shu closed his eyes.

I vaguely dreamed about things from my childhood.

Ning Xi fell ill again.

He often fell ill when he was a child, and Ning's father and Ning's mother would quarrel every time.

Ning Shu stood timidly at the door and walked in.

He held Ning Xi's hand and said in a low voice, "Xi Xi, are you feeling bad, brother is here." There were

footsteps behind him, and he was pushed away by a strong force.

Mother Ning's resentful voice came: "If it weren't for you, would your brother be sick?" "

Your brother is in such poor health, you don't want to stop him from going out to play secretly..."