2

Ning Shu was slightly taken aback.

Jiang Bai stared at him for a few moments, then looked away.

Seeing this, the person next to him said flatteringly: "Brother Bai, what do you think that kid is doing?"

The young man played with his mobile phone with his left hand and said, "His name is Ning Shu?"

Xu Wang nodded and said, "It's like a little boy." , the skin is whiter than a woman..."

But she met a pair of cold eyes.

He fell silent for a moment.

Of course Jiang Bai knew how white the boy's skin was. He recalled yesterday's dusk when the other party lowered his head, revealing that fair neck, slender and white, like a work of art.

It may not be appropriate to describe a man as beautiful.

But Jiang Bai felt that no word could describe it more appropriately.

The boy was playing with the phone with one hand, but the other hand was obviously covered with gauze. The aura around her was a little dangerous and fierce, and those beautiful peach eyes looked fickle and cold.

The exquisite and handsome facial features are impeccable.

Not to mention Jiang Bai's height of over 1.85 meters, there are countless girls who are infatuated with him.

Jiang Bai is not only famous in No. 1 Middle School, but also notoriously unpopular in other schools. His family is rich and powerful, and there are many people who want to curry favor with him.

The fact that they singled out five people yesterday was quickly spread.

During the class break, someone joked that Jiang Bai was dying and could not afford the title of No. 1 Middle School.

Jiang Bai kicked the can directly over, and pulled the person with the gauze-covered hand, and said with a smile on the corner of his lips, "Say it again, I still want to hear it."

Ning Shu found that when the boy came back, the gauze on his hand A little blood has already oozes out, and the red is particularly dazzling.

He couldn't help but keep staring.

The young man seemed to notice it, and looked over, the emotion inside was particularly cold, without any warmth.

Ning Shu quickly retracted his eyes, he lowered his eyes, a little nervous.

Honestly.

He is not good at dealing with such people.

But Ling Ling said that he wanted to be friends with Jiang Bai.

The boy thought in a daze, someone like Jiang Bai doesn't need friends.

He could see that the other party's heart should be very difficult to get close to.

"You've been staring at me for a long time since just now."

The boy's magnetic voice sounded, with a hint of aggression.