8

In the darkness, the boy's voice was a little hoarse. But Ning Shu could feel the temperature from the other party, it was a little scorching hot.

He blinked his eyes, wondering if it was because of his rising body temperature.

Ning Shu was a little dazed and dull.

Jiang Bai kept pressing his forehead against his, and even hugged him. The temperature transmitted was so clear, Ning Shu didn't know why, but felt a little relieved.

He was sick when he was a child, and no one ever took care of him.

Ning Shu still remembered that when he had a fever, his mother and father only asked him a question, but it was not as good as Ning Xi's saying that he didn't want to eat.

The small body was lying in the room, sweating. Open your eyes and call your parents' names.

But I never saw the moment when the door was pushed open.

Ning Shu had longed so much that the door would be opened, even if it was only one of them, whether it was father or mother, would hug him and say softly, "Little Shu, be good." But it didn't

.

On the night when Ning Shu was almost so hot that he passed out, no one came to see him. Ning Shu didn't go to the hospital until the servant found out in the morning.

Ning Shu said in a low voice: "Who did you listen to?" "

He may have lost consciousness.

Why does it feel that Jiang Bai seems to be different today.

The boy didn't speak, but pressed his forehead even tighter. After a while, he said: "My mother said it."

His voice was a little low and dark: "When I was young, I had a disease, and I was sick for three days. That's what she did if the fever didn't go away."

Jiang Bo paused and said, "She said that as long as the fever is passed on, the sick people will be cured."

The boy pinched the back of the boy's neck, breathing a little hot, and whispered He said viciously: "So, you need to get better quickly, understand?"

Ning Shu asked after a while, "What about your mother?"

Jiang Bai lowered his eyes slightly. In the darkness, no one could see his expression clearly, and said in a cold tone, "He's dead."

Ning Shu could sense that the young man seemed to be I don't really want to talk about this topic.

He had to close his eyes.

But Jiang Bai kept sticking to his forehead, and he couldn't tell whether it was his own forehead or the boy's that was burning.

Ning Shu felt a little uncomfortable and couldn't help turning his face away.

But the young man pushed her away. He lowered his head and pressed it closer, warning: "Don't move."