7

Ning Shu was slightly taken aback when he heard these words.

Thinking of the two chance encounters, he suddenly hesitated.

I feel that what the aunts and wives said is not unreasonable.

At the banquet that day, Ning Rou was also in the banquet, could it be because of that time that she saved herself in the dance hall, this time it was also because of Ning Rou that Fu Sinian would stand up for their Ning family again.

The third aunt said with a bit of yin and yang, "Young Marshal Fu's status is something that the Ning family can't afford."

Ning Rou bit her lip slightly, looking a little sad.

Ning Shu suddenly understood that Ning Rou probably liked Fu Sinian.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have been staring at people at the banquet, and wouldn't have shown such a shy expression.

But whether Fu Sinian likes his second sister or not, now it seems, is just speculation.

But then there is one thing.

Not only the third aunt was a little choked up, but even Ning's father had a guess.

On Father Ning's birthday.

Fu Sinian sent someone over with a gift.

Although no one came, Father Ning was flattered by this friendship. Although they were born as businessmen, they still had nothing to say in front of the powerful. Who is Young Marshal Fu, the big man counted on one hand, but now he is giving Father Ning a little favor.

Understand the ins and outs of the matter clearly.

Father Ning also had to wonder if Young Marshal Fu really liked Ning Rou.

Ning Shu was also confused by what Fu Sinian said.

"Xiaoshu, have you met Young Marshal Fu before?" Third Aunt asked curiously.

Ning Shu nodded.

"Young Marshal Fu helped me."

He hesitated and said: "I went to the banquet with my second sister earlier, and I met once."

The third aunt was a little sour: "Perhaps the young commander is nice, and the Ning family has some face after all, and wants to befriend us. "

But no one believed it when he said this.

Fu Sinian used to make friends with them, which is ridiculous and generous.

The third aunt also seemed to feel that she was a bit ashamed for saying this, so she shut up after being glared at by Father Ning.

"Rourou, since Young Marshal Fu saved you once and your fourth brother, you should thank him once."

Ning Rou nodded with blushing cheeks.

Ning's father said: "Well, I'll invite the young marshal over for dinner another day, and thank him in person."

They were already guessing that maybe Fu Shaoshuai had a good impression of Ning Rou at the banquet. After that, I helped Ning Shu once, and then went to the piano shop later.