25

return

front page

[Quick Travel] Occupied by a blackened boss

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Abstinence Old Gong x Little Soft Cake 25 (Page 1/2)

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext page

Ning Shu didn't know that his reputation was still very good.

He is handsome and beautiful, with fair skin. He has a good personality, and he is also very good. Naturally, they are people who can't make friends, but they themselves don't realize it.

Smile and politely treat everyone who is kind to him.

Ning Shu was invited to this week's party.

He didn't refuse, although he was a little surprised. After all, when he was in college, few people would take the initiative to invite him.

What Ning Shu didn't know was that in his previous life, although his appearance was gentle and soft, it gave people a feeling of alienation. Although everyone seems to be close, there is no way.

But now Ning Shu's temperament has somewhat changed, becoming more gentle.

So there will be many people who want to make friends with him.

Ning Shu did not refuse, after all, it was the other party's birthday party. He always feels that rejection may be a bit bad. So he agreed, but he soon became a little apprehensive.

I don't know how to explain it to a man.

Ning Shu felt that he was subconsciously being controlled by the other party, and would immediately think of telling the man first.

He pursed his lower lip slightly.

I don't think this is something to be happy about.

Ning Shu was in a daze.

He didn't know why the man's favor remained at that stage all the time. He was a little at a loss and didn't know what to do.

Shen Mingxuan was dressed in a suit and leather shoes outside, elegant and luxurious, calm and indifferent.

At home, when undressing.

He will become the Mr. Shen that no one else knows.

Ning Shu felt that he was being hugged.

Men seem to like this very much, seeing themselves as children. Even though he was an adult, compared to the opponent's strong and smooth abdominal muscles, Ning Shu's snow-white and soft body was still not enough.