30

Just wanting to avoid the eyes of others is still a problem.

First of all, He Lianyu's side is facing a difficulty.

The man arrived at his room on time at night, and Ning Shu was crushed under him and loved by his whole body. The corners of his eyes were flushed and his pupils were moist, asking this man to let him go.

But He Lianyu didn't know how to be restrained, as if he had endless energy.

Ning Shu was not let go until midnight.

Panting slightly, he waited until Helian Yu fell asleep before putting on his clothes.

Ning Shu glanced at the sleeping man.

Today, he added a little medicine like sleeping pills to the tea the other party drank, and He Lian Yu would sleep deeply in the middle of the night.

Ning Shu stared blankly at the other party's face for a long time.

Then reached out and touched it.

Then he got up and went out of the house without looking back.

The servant girl has relaxed her vigilance at this moment, there are not many people guarding the little prince's door, and a servant is still leaning against the door, dozing off.

Ning Shu didn't alarm anyone, and pushed open the door. Then she went to the side of the bed, bent down and picked up the little prince.

The little prince didn't sleep very deeply, and woke up as soon as he was hugged.

He opened his eyes wide, and when he saw that it was Royal Father, he hugged his neck: "Father..."

Ning Shu touched his head.

The little prince asked hesitantly: "Are we going back to the palace?"

Ning Shu nodded: "Uncle Liu will take care of us."

He carried the little prince and walked out of the room. It's not that he has nothing to do here . Occasionally, I would ask someone to ask, or walk around, and when I came up, I remembered a little route.

Probably know which direction to go.

The little prince seemed a little uninterested: "Father, won't he go with us?"

Ning Shu was stunned for a while, before he said, "I don't know either."

He touched the little prince's face and said : "He might marry a wife and have children."

The little prince opened his eyes wide.

Then he let out a sullen oh, and said nothing else.

Ning Shu hugged the little prince and avoided those dangerous places all the way.

It was thrilling in the end, but fortunately he found a tunnel. This was discovered by Ning Shu inadvertently when He Lianyu didn't go to his place for two days.