33

Before Gu Chen could speak, Father Gu put something in front of him: "Look at this first."

It was a transaction transfer record.

One million hits above, which is quite a sum for an ordinary family.

The young man stared at it for a few seconds, raised his face, and said inexplicably, "I don't know, he still has a hand."

Father Gu looked at the outstanding son in front of him, whether it was his appearance or something else. place. He was always satisfied. He heard his son's implication and asked, "Did he take the initiative to send you to supervise his affairs and tell you?

"

He wasn't angry either, just observing the look of the boy in front of him.

Gu Chen looked indifferent, and did not deny it: "It's just for fun." He put down the transfer record and said with a hook: "He looks more attractive than ordinary women, although he is a man."

Father Gu showed a satisfied expression. The expression on his face: "It's good if you can think like this, Dad is not an old antique. It's okay to play, just draw something new. But don't worry about that kind of stuff, after all, you are the heir of the Gu family."

"Miss Gong family. I want to have a meal with you." The

boy said in a low voice, "Okay."

When Ning Shu heard this recording, his heart felt like he was on a roller coaster, and suddenly he was in the air. His fingers were slightly bent, and he looked at the middle-aged man across from him in silence.

Father Gu took the tea, sat across from him and said, "Don't think that the young master is interested in you, and take yourself seriously." He said calmly, "I know my son best, and he has the same thing as me in his bones. The cold-blooded. He has always been calm. You shouldn't think that he fell in love with you after doing a few small things for you."

Ning Shu said, "I never thought that, Mr. Gu."

He knew that someone like Gu Chen would not fall in love with someone easily. To him, it was just a pastime in his spare time.

I just understand it in my heart.

Ning Shu still sensed a little discomfort coming from his chest.

He shouldn't expect too much, thinking that Gu Chen will continue to treat him better. Even better, just like that night, he kissed him and said softly, "I believe you."

He still had expectations.

Ning Shu thought to himself, isn't the lesson he received before enough? What else did he expect, no one would care, there was a person like Ning Shu in the world.

Father Gu handed over a check and said, "This is for you. I don't mean anything else, I just think you have taken good care of the young master during this time." There was a hint of danger in his tone: "I just hope that you don't go to Miss Gong and say nonsense."

"I believe Achen will be unhappy."

Ning Shu looked at the check in front of him and pushed it over: "I won't say, I can't take the money either."