6

Oh, isn't it?" The hot breath spilled on Ning Shu's cheeks, and he stared at the face in front of him with wide eyes, no more than two fingers away from him.

Close...too close too.

He only felt that his face was hot, and said embarrassedly: "Young Master..." The

young man's face was too handsome, and even those Danfeng eyes were almost confusing. He lowered his eyes, the corner of his eyes seemed to have a joking smile, and the hand of Bai Yu stretched out.

Ning Shu's chin was pinched just like that.

Gu Chen lowered his head.

At that moment, Ning Shu almost thought he was going to kiss him, and his fair complexion was so red that he could bleed.

A little surprised, those oval eyes widened slightly.

But the young man leaned close to his ear, slowly climbing up his fingers, unhurriedly pinching his ear, and whispering in his ear with a magnetic voice: "Why, I thought I was going to kiss You."

There was an unexplained smile in the voice.

Ning Shu stiffened, eyes drooping.

Gu Chen stood up nonchalantly: "Don't worry, my sexual orientation is normal."

Then his eyes fell on the boy's face, his whiteness, as long as he was dyed a little red, it would be particularly conspicuous. There is a gorgeous feeling of red jade beads, which makes people unable to look away after a glance.

Gu Chen's eyes darkened.

I touched the opponent's fingertips just now and rubbed it imperceptibly.

The skin is smooth and delicate, like cold silk.

He curled his lips slightly, returned to his seat, and lowered his head to play with his phone.

Ning Shu was relieved.

He knows that the more perfect and outstanding people are, the more unknown is in his bones, and it may even be...abnormal.

Obviously, Gu Chen is both.

Ning Shu suddenly got a numb scalp, and said helplessly, "Zero, have you brought any other hosts before?"

Zero zero said vacantly, "...I just started working, cough, but I don't know what to do. You know, just ask me!"

it said assuredly.

Ning Shu asked: "Then you know, how can someone like Gu Chen get a good impression?"

Thinking back with zero effort: "Generally, the more perverted you are, the more they like it."

Ning The book felt that he was already very obedient.

But he still nodded. Since Zero Zero is very experienced, there should be nothing wrong with it.

Gu Chen's school is No. 1 Middle School.

It can be said that it is an aristocratic school with the best conditions and environment. Even people like Ning Shu who are not bad in their previous lives have to admit that this school is top-notch from any angle.

Gu Shao's status and identity were the existence that everyone looked up to, and even the teacher had to be polite.

"He will arrange it in the first class." The

expensive young man ordered.

Ning Shu and the teacher filled out the form together, and then followed the other party into the class together.

Standing on the podium, the boy introduced himself: "My name is Ning Shu."

The voice was a little soft, plus his overly beautiful face and oval eyes.

Some girls' eyes lit up slightly.

"He looks so cute."

"Grandma's feeling, and she looks a little well-behaved, and her skin is a little better. How can she be better than our girls."

"Normally, but I'm less than Gu Shao."

Ning Shu After finishing speaking, standing still, subconsciously glanced around inside the class.

Gu Chen was sitting in the middle position, those Danfeng eyes looked towards him, and his thin lips curled.