27

Looking at this face, Ning Shu's eyes turned slightly red, and he couldn't help calling out: "He Lianyu..." The

young man's voice trembled a little, and he stared at the person opposite him intently. The appearance of resisting and disgusting at the beginning.

Seeing this scene, the man's eyes darkened slightly, and he said, "Who does the Emperor think of me?"

Ning Shu felt his head buzzing again.

He stared closely at the person opposite, this handsome and resolute face, and his voice. It is definitely the regent king, how could he admit his mistake.

This man... this man has bullied him for so long.

Even if it was turned into ashes, Ning Shu would never admit his mistake.

The little prince noticed that the atmosphere was not right, and couldn't help hugging Ning Shu's neck tightly: "Father..."

Hearing his son's voice.

Ning Shu was a bit embarrassed, but he still stared at the man intently, pursed his lips and said, "Do you remember who he is?" The man stared at the little

prince, his eyes dimmed and said, "Should I remember who he is?"

The words chilled Ning Shu's heart.

He Lianyu didn't remember him, nor his children. Ning Shu took a deep breath, his reddish eyes also controlled his emotions, and said: "...Maybe."

The little prince has heard the name of the regent, and the father sometimes dreams of it, and then call out.

He opened his eyes and looked at the person opposite.

With a little curiosity, a little expectation.

There was a faint anger in the man's heart, he naturally noticed the emotion in the young man's eyes, that He Lianyu's status in the eyes of the emperor was unusual, otherwise he wouldn't have a longing, sad, stunned expression.

He had naturally heard of the regent, but he didn't know that he was somewhat similar to the regent.

Ning Shu stared at him blankly.

And the man noticed his gaze, and his eyes became a little dark: "Is he and I really that similar in appearance?"

Ning Shu shook his head.

It's not like, it's exactly the same, but He Lianyu has lost his memory now, he doesn't remember him, let alone...his son.

Ning Shu was in a complicated mood, he never thought that the regent would be a bandit here.

"I'm quite curious about the relationship between the regent and the emperor."

The man said lightly, looking at him with dark eyes, and the atmosphere around him became a little oppressive.

Ning Shu asked, "You...do you really not remember the past?"

He looked at the person expectantly.