18

Gu Chen stared at him for a long time, and said lightly: "Where have you been?"

Ning Shu was a little vacant, and said nervously, "...to the toilet."

Gu Chen didn't ask any more, but Ken Ning Shu was pregnant. With an uneasy heart, he lowered his head, wondering where he was making the teenager unhappy again.

But the other person's mood is always uncertain.

Ning Shu breathed a sigh of relief and thought, Ruan Tingting should be better when she comes. When they get together in the future, she coaxes Gu Chen to be happier, and her favorability should be better.

Ruan Tingting couldn't wait for a boy to come and change seats with her, so she jumped over after class, spit out her tongue and said, "Ning Shu, didn't you say you're ready to change seats with me?"

She watched for a while. Glancing at the young man, he found that the other's face sank suddenly, which was indescribably terrifying.

Where did Ruan Tingting see Gu Chen like this, she was startled, and quickly took a step back, a little scared.

But Gu Chen didn't bother to pay attention to her. Instead, he stared at the boy next to him, and said with a smile, "Why don't I know if I change seats?"

Ning Shu was also taken aback. He lowered his eyes and dared not talk to the boy. Staring at each other, grasping his hand, and whispered: "She can't see clearly from behind, my eyes are very good."

Gu Chen leaned on the seat and looked at the person coolly: "Really, you know how to pity and cherish jade."

Ning Shu felt his scalp numb when he heard it, so he plucked up the courage and glanced at the boy.

Gu Chen was angry.

This was the first thought in his mind.

Ning Shu is very good at what he says. He glanced at Ruan Tingting, who was standing on the side, in a dilemma.

Ruan Tingting thought that Gu Chen's appearance was a bit scary, but she thought that as long as she changed seats with Ning Shu, everything would be easy to do, so she said, "Don't blame him, I let him change seats. I can see. I'm not sure, so I told him to change seats with me. If you're upset, you can lose your temper at me."

Gu Chen glanced at the girl

nonchalantly, " Did I let you talk?" Ruan Tingting stiffened in place.

She saw the emotion in the boy's eyes, it was like looking at something obtrusive.

Ning Shu originally thought that changing seats was a very smooth thing. After all, this position was originally the heroine, and all this was just restored to its original state.

But Gu Chen's attitude made him feel as if he had done something that made the other party angry.

"Come here." The

boy said in an imperative tone.

Ning Shu walked over, Gu Chen raised his eyelids and looked at him coldly: "I'll ask you again, do you still change this seat?"

He shook his head.

Of course this seat can't be changed when he looks like a teenager.

Ning Shu glanced at Ruan Tingting apologetically: "Sorry."

Gu Chen sneered.

Ruan Tingting bit her lower lip and glanced at the young man, a little unwilling. She didn't know what good this boy looked like, she was so beautiful and she had a good body.

Would Gu Chen rather sit with a boy than with her?

Ning Shu realized that Gu Chen was really angry this time, and he didn't talk to himself all afternoon.

He was a little nervous.

Even when get out of class was over, Gu Chen ignored him and left.

Ning Shu followed: "Young Master." The

boy ignored the people, and his tall and handsome appearance attracted the attention of some girls.

Ning Shu needs to quicken his pace to keep up with the young man's pace.