33

The road lights of Jinhua Avenue at night made the road a little lonely, but the radar sound of motor vehicles came from afar.

Jiang Bai leaned on the seat, holding a cigarette between his fingers, his smoky face became more and more delicate and beautiful, and those peach blossom eyes were deep and charming. The girls with male companions on the side couldn't help being a little crazy, staring at him.

Gu Lin was leaning on the side, not knowing what the young man was playing. The day before, he said he wanted to find a wife, but now he was going to risk his life.

It wasn't that he was stabbed, it was that his brain was smashed.

But this sentence can only be complained in the heart, Gu Lin dare not say it in person. He was holding the helmet, and the little boy behind him was holding his waist, his face looked a little pale.

Gu Lin frowned when he saw it, and asked someone to give it to him.

The little boy was beaten fiercely and came down a little pitifully.

Jiang Bai smoked half a cigarette, put on the helmet in his hand, stepped on his long legs, and got into the car.

The people around are all the young masters and playmates in the circle, they all come to join in the fun, whistling.

"Didn't Young Master Jiang just get out of the hospital? He's still racing, he's dying?"

one of them asked muttering.

"I heard that Young Master Jiang was dumped." The man whispered, "Don't say I said it."

The man's eyes widened.

"Impossible, is there anyone else who dares to dump Young Master Jiang?"

Who is Jiang Bai? He is notoriously difficult in the circle. They didn't dare to provoke Jiang Bai, because they were afraid of being missed by the other party. Take Lu Shao as an example, the glass was smashed, and sitting directly next to the bed would be frightened to death.

"That's not true." The man pursed his lips, and said in a low voice, "Jiang Shao didn't even want his life because of him, but that little lover is fine. Jiang Shao was still lying in the hospital, and ran away without a trace."

The man couldn't help murmuring: "How good-looking this little lover is, as for making Jiang Shao so determined."

He smacked his lips, a little envious.

The little boy who was thrown down by Gu Lin was ignored. After all, he was just out to sell, and he also heard the conversation between the two. Seeing a strange face listening to these words, his face looked a little uncomfortable, and he thought he was Jiang Shao's admirer.

Leaning over, he took the initiative to talk and said, "You like Young Master Jiang?"

Ning Shu returned to his senses, glanced at him, pursed his lips, and said nothing.

The little boy was determined in his heart, and he couldn't help saying: "That little lover is really a fool, Jiang Shao must like him very much, and he still runs away.