12

Ning Shu didn't want to be so suspicious of the male lead, but when he thought about these days, the man's intentional or unintentional touch, and the ambiguous atmosphere.

His heart felt a little hot for no reason.

The teenager was lying on the bed, suffering from rare insomnia. He couldn't help pursing his lips, couldn't help thinking of Ning An's seduction, and had a bold guess in his heart.

Could Shen Mingxuan's sexual orientation also be male?

Ning Shu only needs to think about that night, when Shen Mingxuan said he admitted the wrong person...he is a man, how could the other party admit the wrong person? So is it true that Shen Mingxuan originally... likes men?

But how is this possible?

This world obviously has a heroine.

"Ning Shu, is it convenient for us to chat?" Su Yu appeared in front of him.

Ning Shu raised his eyes and asked in confusion, "What's the matter?"

Su Yu showed a hesitant look, and said hesitantly, "Are you and Mr. Shen related?"

Ning Shu heard the word uncle, There will be an inexplicable sense of shame, and he can't help shaking his head and saying: "Shen is always my father's partner." After a pause, he explained: "But in terms of seniority, he can indeed be my uncle." Su Yu

nodded Nodding, hesitantly said: "I'm asking you something, but don't be angry."

Ning Shu looked over.

"Do you have any special relationship with Mr. Shen?" Su Yu said.

Ning Shu came to his senses, and after knowing what he meant, he couldn't laugh or cry: "Boss Shen and I look alike?" "

But I think he looks at you strangely." Su Yu said. Think about it."

He couldn't help but glance at the boy more.

As a person in the circle, Su Yu looked at it with his eyes. Ning Shu looked handsome and beautiful, his eyes were soft and clean, and his breath was gentle. The skin is very good, even if he looks at it from the perspective of a straight man, he still thinks the boy is very good-looking.

What's more, Su Yu himself still likes men, he can guarantee it. If Ning Shu was in their circle, he would definitely be a hot commodity.

In the past, Ning Shu would not have taken Su Yu's words to heart. But now, he began to think about those things involuntarily.

Couldn't help asking: "Lingling, is it possible that Mr. Shen likes men?"

Lingling: "The host is big! What's wrong!"

Ning Shu told Lingling what happened during this period, including the swimming pool and birthday What happened that night.

He originally thought Ling Ling told him not to think too much.

Unexpectedly, Lingling's reaction was even more excited than his: "What! That man even touched your feet, and even touched you! Bloody gay! No one is straight! Leave the heroine alone! No wonder they are all perverts!"