3

The sound of the military boots falling on the ground seemed to have a bit of metallic dullness.

Ning Shu noticed that the other party's footsteps seemed to have stopped right next to him. Then he continued to walk forward, and after a while, the military men surrounded by them gave way, surrounded the man, and walked up.

He heard complaining and angry voices in the venue, but because the other party was definitely not an ordinary person, how dare he make a mistake.

Ning Shu couldn't help but look up, but the soldiers surrounded him tightly.

He saw nothing.

I had no choice but to look back.

Wen Haosheng seemed to be a little interested in the people just now: "There are only a few people in the whole place who can have such a big money."

Ning Shu asked: "Which few?"

Wen Haosheng looked at the elegant demeanor of Bai Mudan on the stage with relish, While eating a peanut, he said: "...Northwest sixth master...Master Zhao family..." He said a few things Ning Shu didn't know, and then mentioned Fu Sinian's name.

"There is also Young Marshal Fu, but he has never been interested in singing and dancing halls...he rarely comes here."

Wen Haosheng chewed and said: "So, the possibility of being Young Marshal Fu is less."

Ning Shu was still in his heart Thinking, could it be such a coincidence. Hearing his words, he also let go of his mind.

That's right, he was lucky enough to meet Fu Sinian not long ago.

It can't be such a coincidence the second time.

...

the second floor.

How did the people in the dance hall know that it was Young Marshal Fu who came.

The man didn't seem to want to watch the dance and listen to the music, so he found a seat and booked the show. Not even a third of the white peony can be seen.

Fu Sinian looked down.

His eyes fell on the young master who was sitting with Wen Haosheng, who was wearing a shirt and suit pants today. His demeanor looked a little bookish, but his mind was obviously not on that stage, and he seemed a little uncomfortable.

His cut neck is more beautiful than Bai Mudan.

Sitting there, like a jade.

The eyelashes drooped slightly, her face was like a peach blossom, and her eyes were shining.

Wen Haosheng leaned over slightly, and whispered a word in the person's ear.

Fu Sinian squeezed the handle of the gun, his white-gloved fingers stopped.

His eyes fell on him.

The adjutant said from behind: "Young Marshal, Wen Haosheng has known Fourth Young Master Ning since he was a child, but they haven't seen each other for ten years. It was also Mr. Wen who went to Ning's house to invite Fourth Young Master to the dance hall." Fu Sinian didn't speak, so