13

Ying Si greeted him indifferently: "Miss Shangguan, why are you here?"

Ning Shu turned around and saw the woman opposite. Standing next to the young man, he couldn't help but be stunned for a moment, and then called out, "Miss Shangguan, are you okay?"

Shangguan Yun'er saw that Ying Si's attitude towards her was completely different from that of the young man, and there was still a little smile in his eyes. When I saw her, it was gone. And she could sense that Ying Si didn't really like her.

The other shadow guards in the palace were respectful when they faced her. Only the two people in front of them are different.

Thinking of this, Shangguan Yun'er felt very uncomfortable. She held the dim sum in her hand, walked over, and said softly, "I made some food, and I have been taken care of by you these days. I hope you don't dislike Yun'er's rough cooking."

Ning Shu didn't think the heroine's behavior was very rude. Strange, in his opinion. Shangguan Yun'er clearly had a love for Baili Mo, and soon after entering the palace, she somewhat regarded herself as the hostess.

It's just that he remembered that that day was not an illusion, and there was a strange feeling in his heart.

"Miss Yun'er is very polite, the subordinates are just doing their duty."

Ying Si glanced at the cake and said with a smile, "Miss Yun'er is better than bringing it to our subordinates, it is better to give it to the lord to taste." Shangguan Yun'er's cheeks flushed a little, and she looked even more charming. She bit her

lip and said, "The lord is still in the study, and Yun'er doesn't dare to disturb him. I'll send it over later."

Chu Chu Chu looked over pitifully, forced a smile and said, "Yun'er knows that she has a humble background. It is already something that I dare not expect to be favored by the prince... It's just that after entering the palace, I always suffer from it. I felt a little uneasy about your care, so I made some food..."

"If you dislike it... forget it..."

The smile on Ying Si's face faded: "Miss Yun'er said these things, but the subordinates don't dare to take it. The subordinates are not afraid. If the prince finds out, blame us...

" Shangguan Yun'er said hurriedly: " It's just some snacks, the lord knows it, and won't blame you..."

She looked at the young man pitifully, her eyes were red, "Could it be that the young master still minds what happened that day? Yun'er has already explained it to the prince, it's not the son's fault..."

Ning Shu sighed in his heart, and had no choice but to take the cake from the woman's hand, and said, "Then I'd like to thank Miss Shangguan. "

Although he doesn't know what the other party's plan is, it's just that the other party is so reluctant. He can't be provoked, why can't he hide?

The boy thought silently in his heart. But when he

saw Ying Si's hand covering it, his eyes Curved: "Wait a minute, Shangguan girl, why don't you taste it with us?

Shangguan Yun'er said tenderly, "I gave this to the young masters, how can I be so embarrassed? " "

Solo Lele is not as good as everyone's Lele, Shangguan girl needn't be polite. Ying Si said.