22

The man's face darkened almost visibly to the naked eye, and his eyes were solemn: "Don't tell me that's all you want to tell this king?"

Ning Shu hesitated, but nodded: "Ying Si is just impulsive and makes mistakes. , Lord, please spare Ying Si's life because he has worked hard for the Lord for so many years."

Bailimo sneered: "Your relationship with him is stronger than gold."

He stretched out a hand and squeezed it. The boy's jaw dropped, his eyes lowered, and he said condescendingly, sarcastically: "Women are not as handsome as you, and they have provoked one after another. This time it is Ying Si, who will you provoke next time?"

"I am in the same shadow . Four...not what the lord thought." Ning Shu said with some shame, "The lord will not say these words again."

He and Ying Si were obviously both men.

Thinking of this, I can't help but feel a little lost, what did Ying Si really want to say that day?

Ning Shu couldn't help but guess, he still didn't believe Ying Si would have feelings for him. After all, they were both men, and this place was still ancient.

Little did he know, Baili Mo was more and more irritated by his somewhat dazed expression.

Turning over, he pressed the young man under his body, his aura became terrifyingly dangerous, his eyes were red and he said, "The more you want this king to let him go, the more this king wants to kill him."

Ning Shu's heart sank slightly.

He didn't expect that when he opened his mouth to plead, it would backfire.

Baili Mo said solemnly: "You are not allowed to mention this person in the future. This king doesn't want to hear a single word from your mouth."

His mouth was filled with shocking coldness.

Ning Shu moved his lips and finally closed it.

Because it was a bit ruthless for the first time, in the next few days, Bailimo did not touch him again.

Ning Shu didn't mention Ying Si again.

The expression on the man's face gradually softened.

As if he was afraid of being bored.

Bailimo promised the boy that he would be allowed to walk around the mansion. But Ning Shu had to be closely guarded by someone. In today's palace, let alone a single person, even a fly would not be able to get in or out.

Ning Shu's peace for two days, until the people around him relaxed their vigilance.

Then I went to see Ying Si.

The guard at the gate saw the token he had touched from Bailimo, and put him in.

Shadow Four is imprisoned in a dungeon.

All around are brightly lit.

However, Ying Si suffered a lot, and his face was pale. When he saw him, he showed a stunned expression.