33

On the gutter village.

Liu An was detained in the room. The man stared at him with a gloomy expression, and said calmly, "Speak."

Liu An's heart was pounding.

He whispered: "This subordinate has been with the general for ten years, so he will not admit his mistakes."

He explained everything in detail.

Liu An took a deep breath: "...We all thought that the general was already...unexpectedly, the general is still alive." His throat was a little dry and he said, "The emperor has been looking for you for the past two years." He Lianyu's face was a little

gloomy unknown.

But at this moment, a soft voice came from outside: "Is the head of the house here?"

Liu An couldn't help but raise his face, only feeling that the voice was familiar. Then someone spoke and said: "Miss Yanran, please go back, it's inconvenient for the head to see people now."

He suddenly remembered why he felt familiar.

Seeing the expression on his face, He Lianyu asked inexplicably, "You know him?"

Liu An said uncertainly, "You can't confirm until you see him."

He Lianyu asked someone to let the person outside the door in.

Na Yanran entered the room, she had been wanting to see the man all this time, but he avoided seeing him. She was a little excited, but when she saw Liu An, she showed a look of astonishment.

Liu An also saw the woman's face clearly, he was slightly taken aback, and recognized that she was the number one in the brothel back then.

He Lianyu said in a deep voice: "Have you met?"

Yan Ran looked a little flustered, she remembered this man, and went to the brothel with He Lianyu. It's just that this man doesn't order girls, he only drinks.

Liu An replied: "..I met once,,,, she and the general..."

Yan Ran was about to speak, but He Lianyu interrupted: "What is my relationship with her?"

Liu An saw that the atmosphere was not right, so he told the truth: "The general took us to the brothel that day, and originally ordered this girl Yanran. But for some reason, the general just went in and then came out, and then the general never went there again."

Yan Ran's face turned pale.

After hearing Liu An's cry, his eyes widened slightly.

He Lianyu's eyes darkened slightly: "In other words, I didn't have any skin contact with her?"

Liu An nodded.

How did Yan Ran know that He Lian Yu would be a general.

Her face was slightly pale. If she had known this, she would have used all means to have sex with the other party.