29

On the photo, the photo of him meeting Bai Lili was clearly taken. There are five cards in total, and they are placed in front of them like this.

    And the man's expression was gloomy.

    Ning Shu showed a look of astonishment.

    Immediately realized one thing, Shen Mingxuan was sending someone to follow him.

    Ning Shu was a little dazed, he thought that after that incident, the other party would not do this again. But no, he suddenly felt a little tired and couldn't tell.

    Couldn't help biting his lower lip.

    The young man stared at these photos, and said silently: "She and I are just ordinary friends, we were a few years ago, and we are still now."

    Ning Shu didn't know what the man was thinking, it was obviously in the original development. The other party was a couple with Bai Lili, but now everything was in chaos, and he suddenly felt a little wronged and uncomfortable.

    What does Mr. Shen think of him?

    Ning Shu suddenly couldn't understand, he slightly grabbed the quilt, and pursed his lips involuntarily.

    The man's hand came over.

    With deep eyes drooping, he said in a low voice, "Are you angry with Uncle?" "

    No."

    Ning Shu noticed that the other party lowered his head and kissed his neck. Involuntarily breaking away from the other party's hand, he said, "I'm tired."

    Shen Mingxuan didn't speak, but his fingers were stroking his waist.

    Fiery breath covered it.

    "You still say you're not angry?" He said lightly, "Why do you think uncle sent someone to follow you?"

    Why?

    Isn't it for the desire to control, to possess, to regard him as a property?

    Ning Shu opened his mouth, but he still didn't say anything in the end.

    With trembling lips, he said in a little silence: "What if I tell Mr. Shen not to send people to follow me?"

    "Impossible."

    The man interrupted him coldly.

    He stretched out his hand and said in a low voice: "Uncle is here to protect you."

    When Shen Mingxuan said this, his eyes were indifferent and indifferent.

    Ning Shu saw the expression in the other party's eyes.

    The whole person seems to be in a world of ice and snow.

    I couldn't speak for a long time.

    The finger bones holding the quilt were a little white.

    Shen Mingxuan started to kiss him.