8

Foreign movies have always been like this. When Ning Shu was in college, he also watched a lot of foreign movies, no matter what the plot was. As long as it comes to intimate scenes, they will be extraordinarily enthusiastic and open.

When he used to look at it, he was somewhat embarrassed, and sometimes he tried to appreciate it from the perspective of art.

As time passed, when Ning Shu saw it again, he was no longer as red-faced and bewildered as the first time.

But it's different now.

There were only him and Young Marshal Fu in the theater, and the hero and heroine of the movie had already hugged each other to the bed. The clothes are all scattered, and the picture is a bit large-scale, although from the perspective of the plot, there is no lack of rendering of the plot of the movie. But for such straightforward passionate scenes and lingering kisses, Ning Shu was already a little embarrassed when he saw the heroine kissing and reaching into the heroine's bra at the same time.

Especially when Fu Sinian was still sitting beside him, he could even feel the other party's breath, which seemed to wind around him quietly.

reminded him.

At that moment, Ning Shu couldn't help looking over.

Fu Sinian also happened to look over, in the theater. The military cap seemed to have a bit of ruthless cold temperature, his eyes were deeper, and the blue swirled around like a flood.

He stretched out his white-gloved hand and reached over.

"Fourth Young Master Ning."

Ning Shu realized that he had touched his face, and then came back to his senses.

The panting and ambiguous voice expanded in the cinema. At this time, it became very obvious and harsh.

Ning Shu didn't know why, but he always felt that the air was getting hotter.

He didn't know what to do, so he could only dodge slightly in a little embarrassment.

But the atmosphere soon became awkward.

Fu Sinian didn't seem to mind, but said in a calm manner: "Master Ning, it seems that he is not used to these things."

His eyes locked on. He seemed to find it interesting, but his words were still cold and indifferent: "Could it be that Fourth Young Master Ning hasn't touched these during the years abroad?" "Has

Fourth Young Master Ning never had a girlfriend?"

Ning Shu didn't understand what he meant , The words of the other party have actually exceeded the scope of privacy. Maybe it's because of his identity, or his tone of voice.

It's a feeling that doesn't feel too offensive.

He pursed his lips slightly, looked away and said: "...Although foreign countries are open, it is not what the young commander thinks."

Fu Sinian said: "I thought Fourth Young Master Ning was used to it, so there should be nothing wrong with it." Feeling."

He said coldly, looking at Ning Shu's face.