6

The man lowered his eyes, looked at him with deep eyes, and said, "I'm sorry about what happened last night. Although I know that doing this will make you feel sick, I should do it when I come to apologize."

Shen Mingxuan's attitude was neither humble nor arrogant, but The noble and elegant appearance gives people a feeling of good education.

With a bit of a cold sense of alienation.

It's good for a big man like him to be so sincere. Ning Shu couldn't help but think back to the scene from last night. If he changed it to a less graceful one, he would probably accuse him of deliberately seducing him.

Although it was still a little embarrassing, Ning Shu didn't mind that much in his heart. He quickly shook his head and said, "Don't worry about it, Mr. Shen, it's just an accident." The

man didn't say anything, just handed over a business card.

Ning Shu took it over in a daze.

The other party looked at him and said, "If you have anything in the future, you can come to me."

Ning Shu was stunned for a moment.

Immediately reacted, Shen Mingxuan probably felt that he owed him, so he expressed such an attitude in disguise.

This kind of favor is not so easy to ask for, maybe in the eyes of others, it is impossible to ask the president of Shen's to help.

But Ning Shu felt strange in his heart.

As if seeing what he was thinking, the man in front of him said in a low voice: "You don't have to think that this is compensation, just treat it as my care for a junior."

Shen Mingxuan said lightly: "If uncle makes you feel uncomfortable. It doesn't matter where you are." After the

man said this, Ning Shu of course chose to accept it, shook his head, and said quickly, "No, Mr. Shen."

"It's fine if you don't." There was a little more smile in Shen Mingxuan's eyes.

He reached out and rubbed his head.

Until the car left, Ning Shu still stood there, standing still.

He couldn't help raising his hand and touched the place the other party touched just now.

Mr. Shen, are you being too kind to him?

Ning Shu couldn't help thinking.

But he thought it was because of last night.

As soon as he got back to Ning's house, Ning An stopped him and kicked him angrily: "What happened to you and President Shen?"

Ning Shu glanced at him: "If you want to know, you can do it yourself. Go ask Mr. Shen."

"You..."

Ning An was very jealous, he could see that Shen Mingxuan seemed to appreciate his brother a little. But his attitude towards him was very general.