30

The black muzzle was aimed at the boy's head, with metallic reflections.

Jiang Bai's eyes darkened slightly, and there was a hint of gloom in his eyes.

The expression on his face was so ugly that he stared at him, slurring each word, as if seeping through his teeth: "Don't, move, him."

The kidnapper saw that he was not as smooth as he was on the phone, and showed his flaws, so he couldn't help sneering: "Jiang Shao is a lover, why play tricks on us in the first place."

Jiang Bai stared at him, his eyes darkened: "90 million I'll give you."

The kidnappers kept watching this kid's actions, Something was a little wrong, and the gun in his hand was brought closer to Ning Shu's head: "Young Master Jiang, isn't it too late for you to negotiate with us now ?

"

Taohua stared at the boy, her eyeballs never moved, and her lips were tightly lined: "I can give you whatever you want." "

Jiang Shao is happy, I like to cooperate with happy people.

" Smiling, he said, "Five hundred million, how about it, Young Master Jiang, it's worth it to exchange five hundred million for the lives of you and your little lover."

Ning Shu pursed his lips slightly.

This group of people is a bit too big.

And no matter how much money these people get, they may not let them go.

He stared at the boy, looking eagerly in his eyes.

"Jiang Bai, don't agree."

Ning Shu tried to make Jiang Bai guess what he wanted to express, staring at the person with oval eyes without blinking.

He whispered: "Don't promise them."

The smile on the kidnapper's lips faded, he glanced at the boy, and narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Deal."

The boy's voice came over.

Jiang Bai looked at the two of them, and said calmly: "Five hundred million, it's agreed, I can't go back on it, I want you to let him out first." The

head of the kidnapper snorted and said, "I probably can't, Young Master Jiang, we have to wait until we see You can let your little lover go without the money, don't you think so?"

Jiang Bai's eyes turned cold: "I said 500 million, so I won't give you

a penny." His face suddenly became cold: "Even if you are Jiang Ren's only biological son, can you promise to give out 500 million yuan and let us get out?" The

young man looked at him coldly: "Why not, I He owns 15% of the group's shares."

The kidnapper said: "Talk to a cheerful person, and you will be happy."

A stern look flashed across his eyes: "Unlike your father, who has done business to the point of extinction, you can't be like that in the future. He doesn't know how many people he has offended."