2

The servants bent over and shouted, "Welcome the young master back."

"Uncle Wang." Gu Chen noticed the two strangers in the living room. The boy who looked behind the man for a moment turned away, as if asking casually. "These two are?"

Ning Shu stood there, not knowing why, when the boy's eyes fell on him, he subconsciously felt that the other party was very difficult.

"Master." The butler took over his schoolbag and respectfully said: "This is Mr. Ning, who is here to take over my job. This is his son Ning Shu. The master heard that he is also in high school, so he simply asked him to move over. Live, let you have a company."

Gu Chen sneered, this is indeed like his father would do.

He glanced at the boy, his appearance was too delicate and his skin was fair, especially his eyes, which looked warm and soft, and looked quite pleasing to the eye.

But that's it.

Young Master Gu never casts his extra gaze on an insignificant person.

He nodded slightly and said lightly: "Then I'll go up first, Uncle Wang, I don't like that there will be a series of mistakes after you leave."

This made Ning's father feel cold.

Obviously he was only a teenager, but he felt a dangerous breath.

He couldn't help but said in his son's ear: "Little Shu, don't make the young master unhappy in the future, do you know?"

Ning Shu nodded.

He looked at Gu Chen's back, he was here to check the other's favorability, and he naturally wouldn't do things that upset Gu Chen.

I just didn't expect it.

The young man seemed to have eyes behind his back. The next second, he looked over sharply, like a dangerous beast.

Ning Shu's heart jumped quickly for a moment.

The lip color is a bit pale.

Can't help but look away.

Zero Zero: "Host, you can't do this like this. You won't be able to get the favorability of the mission goal."

Ning Shu said his feelings: "I don't know why, I am a little afraid of him."

The people he had contacted in his previous life did not. Not much, because his presence is very low, his brother is the kind of Zhongxing Pengyue. So I'm a bit at a loss for social interaction, let alone a person like a teenager, who looks perfect and handsome, and is gentle and easy to get along with, but at the core, he is a cold person.

The butler knocked on the door.

When Gu Chen opened the door of the room, he said, "Master, take a look, where are the accommodations for Mr. Ning and the others arranged?"

Gu Chen casually said, "Don't ask me about such trivial matters, you know. Yes, I don't like others being too close to me." The

housekeeper understood what the boy meant: "Good young master."

There are naturally a lot of rooms in Gu's villa.

There is no shortage of two, but the lighting position of the room is somewhat off. Ning Shu was assigned to the last position, but he himself was very satisfied.

After all, a well-known family like the Gu family, even in the worst-case room, is comfortable and luxurious that some ordinary people can't imagine.

Father Ning also needs to learn the rules and etiquette of working in Gu's house. Fortunately, he has done many similar jobs before, otherwise he would not be hired by Gu's father.

And Ning Shu started to pack the salute he brought over.

...

As the young master of the Gu family , Gu Chen is strict with the law and will try to be perfect in everything. There is also a regularity in the allocation of time for oneself.

Every Wednesday and Thursday night, he repeats the piano course, although he has already received many certificates at this age.