6

Ning Rou, who was about to bend down to enter, also felt something was wrong, she looked at the man's handsome face, blushed, and then sat on the seat in front of her.

Ning Shu closed the door for someone else, then sat at the back.

Even in the car, Fu Sinian's back is straight, and his high nose bridge has inherited good genes.

He was sitting there right now.

Ning Shu closed the car door, pursed his lips, and thanked him in a low voice: "If there was no Marshal Fu, we might have made a fuss at the police station today." Fu Sinian's deep voice came: "It's just a small effort, Fourth Young Master Ning, you don't have to be so

polite."

Ning Shu noticed that the other party had taken off the pair of white gloves and was putting them on the other side of the seat.

He couldn't help but think of that night, when the perverted military master's cold gloves brushed over his body. Feeling a little goosebumps, he looked back in a bit of embarrassment.

His face was a little pale.

A hand reached out.

Ning Shu noticed that the other party's hand was pinching his chin, and Fu Sinian's aura took over domineeringly, and asked, "Master Ning is motion sick?" " No.

"

Subtle familiarity.

The other party has already taken his hand back.

"Slow down the car."

The man ordered the adjutant sitting in the driver's seat.

"Yes, young commander,"

said the adjutant.

Fu Sinian turned his face slightly, and asked: "Fourth Young Master Ning has been staring at these gloves since just now, is there something wrong?"

Ning Shu bumped into his cold pupils, like the sea in the dark night. The blue under the eyes seemed to carry a little cold breath.

It is also like a big net, entangled like an idiot.

He was a little embarrassed, and his ears were a little red: "...No."

Fu Sinian stared at him, then looked away, and said, "I met Fourth Young Master Ning before."

Ning Shu had long been surprised, Why did Fu Sinian know him? When he heard this, he was a little surprised,

but after thinking about it carefully, he had an intersection with the other party, only the day when he went out with Ning Rou.

"Does the young commander mean the banquet that day?"

'That's right. '

Fu Sinian is very funny when he talks, but he looks cold and indifferent. But he is not reticent at all. When talking to you, although he is full of momentum, it makes you feel like you are in front of your boss. But he won't be too condescending, although he won't be approachable, but he won't appear to be unreasonable either.