25

Jun Ye lowered his eyes, his eyes seemed to want to take off every piece of clothes of the young master opposite.

    The military uniform was worn on him, with a kind of icy coldness. The heavy gun at the waist was pinned there, and the facial features under the brim of the hat were deep and handsome, especially those eyes.

    It's not the usual black in Linhai, but a deep blue. It looked strangely charming, and the thin lips looked cool and sexy.

    Fu Sinian sat on the seat with his back straight and erect. However, the deep breathing was a little hasty at this time.

    "Don't make trouble."

    Jun Ye said in a low voice, maintaining a polite manner, as if he was born with a sense of indifference and alienation from others.

    However, Ning Shu realized that the other party's body was not like his master's.

    He is like a scholar who is like learning things, even when he comes into contact with this aspect. She was shy and ashamed in her heart, but she still didn't stop.

    On the contrary, relying on the surrounding environment, no one can see it, and it is expected that even if Master Ding's reaction is severe, he will not turn his face here.

    And it got worse.

    Ning Shu's ears were so red that he could bleed, he opened his lips slightly and said, "Young commander doesn't like it?"

    It was only when he touched the blue of the deep sea.

    The young master immediately lowered his eyes and took a sip of tea, as if he felt a little regretful. I want to take that foot back. Under the table, there was an extra pair of hands.

    Then caught him.

    Hold on tightly.

    The military master's slender and powerful hands just grabbed his ankle.

    Ning Shu was slightly stunned, and wanted to pull it back, but he didn't move at all.

    Fu Sinian glanced at him, and said in a low voice, "I don't know where Fourth Young Master Ning learned these tricks from?"

    That deep gaze locked on himself.

    Ning Shu's eyes were slightly hot, and he pursed his lips. It seems that the previous fearlessness is gone, and I just want to pull my feet back.

    But the military master's strength is too great.

    The corners of his eyes were red, his phoenix eyes were shining, and some of the tea on the table was spilled.

    The military master was unmoved, but just grabbed the foot that made trouble earlier.

    The young man's feet are smooth and smooth, although not as delicate and small as a woman's, they are as warm and moist as jade.

    Ning Shu endured his sense of shame, and said, "Young commander, you put me down first, and then I will apologize to you." Fu Sinian looked over, and followed the red string