23

But, what can we do to make Shen Mingxuan not interested in him?

Ning Shu thought hard for a long time, but he couldn't figure it out by himself. He had no choice but to ask Ling Ling for advice. After all, Ling Ling knew so well, so he should have a solution.

Lingling said: "Host! I read a lot of homework during tutoring! Don't worry! Leave it to Lingling! There must be no problem!"

Ning Shu curiously asked Lingling what homework it was.

Lingling: "A thousand danmei books! Host, am I very good!"

Lingling said in a proud tone.

Ning Shu: "...well, it's amazing." Ling Ling was a child in his heart, so in order not to hurt Ling Ling, he had no choice but to praise Ling Ling.

"Generally, this kind of plot is called forced love." Lingling said: "The more you can't get it, the more you want it. Maybe the host will be locked up in a villa in the end, and you have to wear anklets, or something , I can only spend it in bed!"

The boy was silent for a while, although he didn't think a man would do this. But seeing Lingling's serious tone, he was a little confused.

Ning Shu didn't understand these things very well, and he didn't want to develop into what Ling Ling said, and he could only be locked on the bed.

Then be loved by men.

Lingling: "So! The host just needs to take the initiative to cater! This old man will definitely lose interest soon!"

Ning Shu still didn't understand, so he had to teach Lingling: "Then what should I do?"

Lingling said shyly: "I'm sorry for Lingling. As long as the host takes the initiative with this old man, it will be the opposite of what he did before. He will definitely lose interest soon." "Men are like this. Once they get it, they will immediately lose interest

. "

Ning Shu understood, so, is he going to seduce a man now?

He felt ashamed that he couldn't do it.

Lingling: "Host, Lingling doesn't want to force you, but when Lingling reads those novels, the protagonists in them lose their freedom of life and can only stay in the villa every day. It's so pitiful, although Lingling really wants you Complete the task, but Lingling doesn't want to see you become like that."

Ning Shu hesitated for a while, but still agreed.

Before Shen Mingxuan came back, the boy was already very nervous.

After hearing the servant call.

Ning Shu, who was reading a book, put it down, stood up, and read it.

He was a little nervous, even a little overwhelmed.

But it was Shen Mingxuan who handed the coat to the servant beside him, pulled the tie with one hand, looked over with his deep eyes, and asked, "Why don't you continue to read?"