8

The girls were a little surprised, with a lot of guesses in their hearts.

If Ning Shu changed gender, they would have been jealous, but the other party was a boy, so no one wanted to go in the other direction.

Gu Chen is not at the same table, and the seat next to him has always been vacant.

Ning Shu's gaze fell. Although there was an unknown scalp numbness in his heart, he pinched his fingers for the task and walked over.

The first class is over.

Li Hong came over. He lifted his chin slightly and motioned: "Achen, who is this?" The

reason why he guessed that this beautiful little boy had something to do with Gu Chen was because Shao Gu never let anyone do him. At the same table, but today is an exception.

Gu Chen casually said: "Little attendant."

Li Hong knew that it must have something to do with Gu's father when he heard it. He thought of Gu Chen telling him the other day that the old butler was going back to his hometown, so he immediately guessed Ning Shu's relationship.

He said casually: "The face is pretty good."

But when the teenager raised his face, he said with a smile but a smile: "Really, when have you been paying attention to the appearance of the same sex."

Li Hong felt that there was something to say. Nothing was wrong, but he didn't think much about it, and he smiled and said, "So you don't distinguish between genders."

And Ning Shu was also looking at Li Hong. He had done some homework before, and he knew many young masters with Gu Chen. But it's only those few who have a good relationship with it. And the only person in the same class as Li Hong is.

So he opened his mouth and said: "Good Master Li."

Li Hong was a little surprised, pointed at himself, and smiled casually: "Do you know me?"

Ning Shu noticed that Gu Chen's eyes were on him, but he didn't. When he had time to watch, he nodded and said, "You and Young Master are in the same class, I remember."

Li Hong looked at the teenager and joked: "You are a very conscientious follower."

A haze flashed through Gu Chen's eyes, and soon disappeared. He stretched out his hand and fiddled with a pen on the table, not smiling.

He turned his face slightly, his lip line was slightly raised, but his eyes were a little cold: "I'm thirsty, go buy me a bottle of water."

Ning Shu has a card in his hand, which is responsible for the expenses of Gu Chen.

It can be said that the reason why he was able to come to this school was to help Gu Chen run errands...and...to report the situation to Gu's father.

When he returned from buying water, Li Hong had already flirted with other girls in the class.

Ning Shu panted slightly and handed the water over: "Master, your water." The

canteen is a little far away from Teaching Building No. 1. He doesn't exercise regularly, and if he runs a little bit, his cheeks will be red.

The boy's a little soft gasp fell in his ears, like a cat, which made people feel infinitely ambiguous.

Gu Chen's heart seemed to be scratched.

Like a cat, he looked at the person in front of him: "What do you do so far from me? I won't eat you."

Ning Shu was a little anxious just now. He didn't know if he was sweating, and he was afraid that the teenager would smell himself. The smell on his body would disgust him, so I stayed away a bit.

Hearing this sentence, he hesitated to get closer.

He saw that Gu Chen was just looking at him with a slightly unclear smile, without any intention of doing anything, so he lowered his head and unscrewed the bottle cap.

"Young Master."

Ning Shu's bright and soft eyes looked over. He lowered his head slightly, his white cheeks looked too quiet and introverted.

The swan-like neck was exposed, making people want to take a bite.