22

His chest was up and down, staring closely at the direction of the door, but the next moment, his eyes were covered by a pair of hands.

Gu Chen bit the soft ear lightly, his voice was a bit magnetic, lazy, and hoarse: "You are not good."

Ning Shu listened to the people outside as if they were about to push the door in, as if he was shocked by something huge. , Closed his eyes, breathing a little bit shortly.

...It will get bad.

He thought to himself, everything is over. If it was Gu's father and saw his son doing this kind of thing with a boy, he would definitely be kicked out.

Maybe it's easy to drive out, maybe it will be worse.

Ning Shu's mission failed and he failed, but Ning's father guessed that he would be involved.

The fingers could not help but clenched.

But there was only a dull sound from the door, and the door was locked.

It can't be opened outside.

Ning Shu's hanging heart was let go. He looked at the boy's beautiful Danfeng eyes. He was staring at him carelessly at this time, with a little smile in his voice: "It's a pity..."

No one knows the boy. What a pity.

But Ning Shu's chest showed a little anger, and his oval eyes stared at people: "Master, it's enough."

Gu Chen laughed, bent over, pinched his face, and breathed out: "You provoke me first. "The young man leaned on his waist, squeezed his waist, and said: "Ning Shu, look at you, the eyes are all seduce me."

Ning Shu couldn't hear such words. He used to be nearly 20 years old. It's all well-behaved. Xiao Huangwen hadn't read it before, and some flirting words seemed to him to be frivolous.

Gu Chen deliberately spoke with a little tease, even his eyes stuck to him.

Ning Shu blushed with shame: "I am not a woman."

"I know."

Gu Chen said unhurriedly: "I know you are a man."

"Then why are you?" Ning Shu clenched his fists, his white face was flushed with crimson, there was a shocking beauty, especially those eyes, wet. So soft that he wanted the boy to kiss him.

"There is no why." Gu Chen casually interrupted the boy's words, bowed his head and said: "Probably because...you are very interesting."

Ning Shu: "..."

He wanted to punch someone.

Ning Shu's temper is very good, and everyone who knows him doesn't want to approach him. But the person involved did not have this awareness, so to outsiders, Ning Shu looked gentle, but it was actually difficult to get close.

But he is so cute and gentle, giving people a comfortable feeling.

Ning Shu rarely gets irritated, but now, he wants to bite the abnormal bite in front of him severely.

Gu Chen seemed to see the emotion in the boy's eyes, bent over, leaned over and smiled: "Give you a chance to bite me, otherwise you will want to bite me, you can only wait a long time later."

Ning Shu still doesn't know. What did this sentence mean, when he later reacted, he had been eaten and wiped out.

Maybe it's a long time, aggrieved stuffiness, and grievances.

Ning Shu stared at the boy in front of him, his brain was blank for a moment, and he lost control.

Just bite it down.

Bit on the boy's shoulder.

Gu Chen just took it silently, and the hand that was around his waist tightened slightly, and his breath fell for a moment.

Ning Shu was stunned: "Why don't you... why don't you avoid it?"

He looked down at the wound, as if he could taste such a little blood.

Suddenly became a little uncomfortable.

Ning Shu couldn't help frowning, staring at the wound for a while, not knowing what he was thinking.

"I said, give you a bite."

Gu Chen stretched out his hand and touched his lips, bending his lips: "You really don't show mercy at all."

Ning Shu retracted his gaze with a guilty conscience, and whispered: "Deserve it. !"

Gu Chen was not angry either, he stared at the boy's beautiful soft lips, his eyes were a bit familiar.

And at this time.

A voice came from outside the door: "