35

"Zero, am I bad?"

Ning Shu felt that he was particularly shameless when he thought that he wanted to be a vixen or a male vixen.

He was lying on the bed, his eyes were red.

It was obvious that Gu Chen already had a fiancée.

Lingling: "How can you think like that! Host! It's obviously Gu Chen shameless! He keeps forcing you to do those shameful things, he's perverted!"

Ning Shu whispered: "I'll just fill up my favorability rating You can go, Miss Gong won't know."

He lowered his head, tears falling on the bed drop by drop.

Ning Shu didn't want to be a bad person at all, even if he was killed by someone, but he had no choice.

It doesn't matter.

He will be gone soon.

it does not matter.

But when it was actually implemented, Ning Shu's mind was blank.

He didn't know what the fox was going to do at all.

Ling Ling: "It's okay! Host! I have a lot of books left by my predecessors here, and I can lend them to you!"

A book appeared in Ning Shu's hand, but when he opened it, it was full of unsightly scenes.

Seeing him blushing, he said ashamedly: "...I can't do it..."

Ling Ling asked curiously: "Why, host, haven't you already made up your mind to be a vixen!"

Ning Shu's earlobes were red. Can drip blood, the above are the postures of men and women, and they are all naked.

Lingling checked it out, found the problem, and suddenly realized, "I see, it was Lingling who got it wrong~"

Then another book appeared in Ning Shu's hand.

Then he mustered up the courage to take a look.

His neck was slowly turning red.

He said a little in a muffled voice: "It's just a gender change, is there any difference?"

At this moment, Father Ning knocked on the door.

Ning Shu quickly hid the book under the bed.

Father Ning looked at him and said, "Ning Ning, do you want to stay in the Gu family?"

Ning Shu shook his head.

Father Ning seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, and said to him, "Dad wants to resign for a while."

Ning Shu was a little surprised, but Father Ning didn't want to say more, he hugged and said, "I listen to my father."

Ning Father patted him on the back and said, "Dad, I'm sorry."

By the time Father Ning went out, the boy had already forgotten what was hidden under the bed, and he interrupted one by one, saying that no man would not like a woman who took the initiative. , even if it is a man, as long as he takes the initiative.