17

The young man showed a hesitant look, thought about it seriously, shook his head and said, "I have never seen such a token on the prince."

    Liu Yingying bit her lip and recalled what she bought with money. Message: "I heard that this token is very important, it seems to be about military orders. Only when going on an expedition will the rulers of all dynasties take it with them, and the ghost king should have hidden it in a place. It's just that this place is very hidden, only He knows it himself."

    She showed a huge look of loss, but she was unwilling, and her eyes were red again: "But if I miss this time, I will never go back."

    "I know that I am asking too much. The

    girl grabbed the boy's clothes tightly and cried: "But in this world, only you can help me, Ying Qi, let's go home together. In this world, we are only aliens, and only the 21st century is It belongs to where we should be."

    Ning Shu looked at her almost collapsed expression, sighed, and told the truth: "I'm not in your world."

    Liu Yingying showed a stunned expression, as if she heard something incredible.

    Looking at her like this, Ning Shu couldn't bear it, and said softly; "We're not in the same world, and I'm already dead in that world." "

    Liu Yingying could not have imagined that things would develop like this, she thought she had caught a life-saving straw. Unexpectedly, in the end, it was empty. She couldn't take it anymore, she broke down and cried, her crying eyes were swollen.

    "It's okay...it's okay..." The girl wiped her tears and said with red eyes: "You can go back to my world with me, I can help you...let my uncle help you, my uncle Very powerful, he will definitely give you an identity to survive in my world..."

    Ning Shu shook his head.

    Liu Yingying instantly showed a desperate look.

    But I heard the boy say: "I will try, if it succeeds, I will go to that place to find you."

    The girl nodded hurriedly and choked: "Thank you, thank you Ying Qi, you must pay attention to safety. " Ling Ling

    : "Host, aren't you afraid that this is a trap?"

    Ning Shu understood what Ling Ling meant, Liu Yingying's appearance There were some surprises, not to mention whether what she said was true or false. But he would rather believe it was true, because when the young girl mentioned her parents, the look that the best actors would not be able to play.

    Ning Shu also knew that he was a little stupid, but when he thought of that happy family, how desperate and painful the parents would be when they knew that their daughter was missing.

    He thought to himself that what he wanted most when he was a child was such a simple and happy home.

    ......

    Ning Shu knew that Bai Limo had been in and out of the palace frequently recently, and it was inseparable from the previous two batches of assassins. Listening to their accents, they should be people sent by other countries, that is to say, it is very likely that there will be wars on both sides in the near future.