20

Ying Si's body stiffened slightly: "My lord."

He gritted his teeth, grabbed the boy's arm, and then his eyes changed slightly, and he jumped onto the beam. Then he lifted the roof and flew up with light power.

Ning Shu was a little at a loss.

Ying Si said: "Ying Qi, if you nod your head, no matter what today, I will definitely take you out."

Baili Mo sneered.

The people and horses surrounded the edge, and the water was blocked.

Ning Shu thought to himself, maybe Ying Si thought he had committed a capital crime, so he should be rescued.

One person is hard to beat with many hands, not to mention Ying Si is only one person.

Just when Ying Si couldn't carry it alone, Ning Shu made a move. He put Ying Si's sword on his neck: "You may be able to escape from the palace if you take me as a hostage.

" He didn't know where he got the courage, but there was a voice in his heart telling him.

Baili Mo would not kill him.

Ying Si's body was slightly stiff. He looked at the young man with a wry smile on his lips: "I think things are too simple, you are unwilling to leave the palace." The

young man's arm was numb.

The sword in his hand fell, and the surrounding guards wrapped up and suppressed him.

Bailimo stood there and said to the young man, "Ying Qi, come here for this king."

Ning Shu stood there, looking at Ying Si on the ground at a loss. The other party was also looking at him, as if there was something in his eyes. Things are slowly floating.

Until one hand, he grabbed the boy forcefully, accompanied by Baili Mo's frosty voice: "I will not bring people to this king."

Ying Si was taken away.

Ning Shu was also thrown into the room by Bailimo: "Last time it was Liu Yingying, this time it was Ying Si, so you want to leave this king's side?"

The man pinched his chin and said with red eyes, "Can't I keep you in a palace as big as this king?"

Ning Shu took a small breath, the man's strength was very strong. He couldn't help turning his face away, but angered Baili Mo: "Speak to this king! What should this king call you?"

There was indifference in his gaze, and there was a kind of brutality that wanted to strangle him.

"Ying Qi, or someone from another world?" The

young man's heart thumped, he looked over in a little panic, and his eyes were slightly rounded.

Seeing such an expression, Bai Limo felt infinite anger in his heart.

He threw the boy onto the bed.

Holding the man's chin, he sneered: "Did you not think that this king would know all this? Know that you and Liu Yingying are not from this world?