16

The man in front of him chuckled, with a bit of low-pitched elegance. It seems to be the last string tone of a cello, which makes people feel as if an electric current has passed through their body, bringing a little numb feeling.

"By uncle what?"

Shen Mingxuan asked meaningfully.

Ning Shu felt that the man was shameless and blushed with anger.

"If you don't tell me, how will Uncle know what you mean?" The man was in good shape, looking in a suit and leather shoes, dignified, elegant and extravagant.

No one could have imagined that it was the existence who usually stood at the top of the pyramid, a big man who would shake the ground three times with his feet. He would put a boy who was a generation younger than him in the car, holding his soft lips in his mouth, and constantly asking for it.

Ning Shu said in shame: "You treat me like a woman."

Shen Mingxuan said, "Women can have children, but can Ning Ning also give birth to uncles?"

Ning Shu didn't expect him to be so shameless, speechless, He could only say, "I will never become that kind of person." Although his life in Ning's family was uncomfortable, it didn't mean that he was willing to be a man's pet.

Shen Mingxuan stretched out his hand, lifted the boy's chin, and said, "Who told you these words?"

Lingling: "Old man, it was Ben Lingling who said it. Do you have any objections? Hmph."

Ning Shu was silent. Said: "Isn't it?"

He also heard about those things, but he was raised as a gadget. Whether it is a man's status or status, he has too much disparity, and it is simply a breeze for the other party to control him.

"Do you think that if this is the case, I will go to great lengths to play tricks of cultivating feelings with you?" Shen Mingxuan said with a half-smile.

Ning Shu was a little dazed.

Isn't Zero Zero right?

He pursed his lips.

This is what the child was afraid of. Shen Mingxuan felt a little funny. Is he so scary? To scare people into thinking that he is no different from those prison rapes?

Ning Shu plucked up his courage and said, "But you forced me."

There was an imperceptible grievance in his tone, and he didn't even notice it.

Shen Mingxuan said unhurriedly: "If I don't force you, do you want uncle to watch you interact with others?"

Ning Shu didn't speak.

Shen Mingxuan bent down, touched the man's face, and said in a low voice: "If uncle really regarded you as a little thing, he would have wanted you that night." Seeing that the

man still had the guts to mention what happened that night, and his tone was still As if nothing had happened.

Ning Shu's face turned red and he was very angry.