9

In the dark, people's facial features will become very sharp.

There was darkness in front of Ning Shu's eyes, and he was almost panicked. But he could only grab the man's body to prevent himself from falling.

His scalp was a little numb, as if he was about to explode.

He heard his trembling voice: "...Master, I..."

"I'm not a woman."

Ning Shu bit his lip, and it took him a while to say this.

The military master supported his buttocks with one hand, and leaned against the supporting points of the audience seats. His other hand, which had been clasping the belt, didn't stop, and continued to move at a leisurely pace.

With a click, it seemed to be untied.

Master Jun pinched his face and changed his position. Pushed him there and kissed him.

Ning Shu could only passively accept the kiss.

Junye's voice was deep and low, and even his temperature was icy cold. His hand, along the neck, touched up.

Then he pinched Ning Shu's Adam's apple lightly.

It seemed that his whole body was trembling, Ning Shu couldn't take it anymore, and his body softened even more.

The military master stirred it in his mouth.

"How was the movie?"

"Like it? "

Ning Shu's breath was messy, and his clothes were slightly opened and pressed there by him. His mind went blank for a while, and he turned away slightly: "...I..."

He didn't know what to say for a while, and the corners of his eyes were slightly red.

Ning Shu had never prayed so much for Marshal Fu to appear.

He clenched his fingers slightly, knowing that the more he procrastinated, the more beneficial he would be.

"I forgot."

Ning Shu exhaled softly, but his body was a little stiff.

Jun Ye touched his waist: "The actress's skin is very beautiful."

Ning Shu bit his lip.

He didn't understand why the other party was obviously interested in women, but didn't let him go, and kept staring at him again and again.

Xu guessed what he was thinking.

While kneading the back of his neck, Jun Ye pressed it against his ear, and said coldly, "But not as pretty as you."

The breath was too domineering, as if it was entangled like a net, and there was no way to retreat.

Ning Shu took a heavy breath and wanted to escape.

But Master Jun seemed to have anticipated his thoughts long ago, and the strength with which he grabbed his wrist was terrifying.