8

Ning Shu was stunned, wondering why the man suddenly took off his clothes. Feeling a chill, I couldn't help feeling ashamed.

Just when the young man was at a loss and his thoughts were confused, something stabbed into his legs.

Although there was a layer of fabric, Ning Shu was still stunned.

What's this?

The young man was a little confused, and he didn't want to go to dirty places for a while. And the body behind him also came over, and Baili Mo's cold voice came in a low voice: "Don't move, otherwise this king's sword will not have eyes."

Ning Shu snorted, and felt uneasy in his heart.

Is Bai Limo trying to kill him?

But he really didn't add anything else to the hot pot.

Ning Shu was puzzled in his heart, but he did not dare to question. He had to listen to the man's words honestly, stay in place quietly, and said, "My lord, my subordinates have not done anything that is detrimental to the lord."

But he heard Bailimo's slightly low breathing.

Still in a dark voice, he threatened: "Didn't this king tell you not to move?"

His sword moved forward a little further.

Then Ning Shu's ass was hit by the big hand, and the man said solemnly: "Let's get closer."

......

Ning Shu was both hesitant and apprehensive about the man's words.

It's just that he didn't know . , Why did Bailimo keep threatening him with his sword, as if he wanted to make a hole.

The boy wanted to turn back, but was pressed down by the other party.

I don't know how long it took.

The man's deep and hot breathing calmed down. , then let him go, put his arms around him, lowered his head, looked over with his long and narrow eyes, and said coldly, "If you make this king unhappy again in the future, this king will punish you like this. "

However, Ning Shu always felt that something was wrong.

He thought in a daze.

Isn't this sword a little too thick?

And why is it so hot.

Ning Shu didn't know why Bailimo threatened him with his sword like this, and when he woke up the next day, he was still puzzled.

Ling Ling asked: "Host, what's the matter with you~ Is there anything you can ask Ling Ling to help you with?"

Ning Shu said silently, "Baili Mo wanted to kill me yesterday."

Ling Ling was shocked: "That madman I want to kill you! Host, are you alright!"

"But I don't know why, he just threatened me with a sword, but he didn't kill me." Ning Shu hesitantly said, unable to help frown.