5

Father Ning is a businessman, but he is still a successful businessman. There are quite a few people who make friends, because Ning Shu is the only son, so naturally he is the most doted on.

Even if the aunts and the others were a little grudged and didn't like Ning Shu in their hearts, they didn't dare to do anything on the surface.

Father Ning asked: "What are you not used to when you come back?"

Ning Shu put down the bowl and chopsticks, and said: "No more, Father."

Ning Wan said: "Father, fourth brother, a few aunts, I am full. "She got up, but was stopped by Ning's father: "Where are you going later?"

Ning Wan said: "Liyuan."

She answered generously, her demeanor seemed a little cold. The face is mature, in his twenties, bright and clear.

Father Ning was so angry that his chest heaved up and down, he put down the bowls and chopsticks coldly and said, "Your younger brother just came back, and you have been busy being your actor all day long, and you have completely embarrassed our Ning family."

"Wanwan."

Auntie scolded. Ning Guan got up straight away and said, "There is still a play to be sung in Liyuan tonight, and

I'm still busy."

Ning's father blushed, and slapped him down: "You dare to go and try!"

Make a sound, one gloats, and the other doesn't want to interrupt.

"Father, if eldest sister has something to do, let her do it first, I don't mind." Ning Shu said out loud.

Ning Wan looked over in surprise.

She glanced at her younger brother who had returned from overseas, and her eyes fell on that gorgeous face with red lips and white teeth, and those twinkling eyes that seemed to be hooked.

Ning Guan looked away, nodded, and then left without looking back.

Ning's father was very angry, and his aunt talked to him a few words.

He threw the chopsticks away: "The only sensible people in this family are Rourou and Xiaoshu!"

The expressions of the two concubines changed slightly.

After the meal, Ning Shu felt a little tired, so Wen Haosheng asked him out again. But when he thought about what happened in the dance hall, Ning Shu rejected him.

Later, Wen Haosheng called several times, but he didn't call again.

Ning Shu breathed a sigh of relief, he didn't want to see the perverted military master he met that day, he wished he would never see him again in his life.

Today, several aunts are not at home.

After Ning Shu drank some tea, he saw Ning Rou walking down from the top, but his expression seemed a little hesitant.

She took a few steps and stopped again.

Auntie asked: "Second Miss, won't you go to the piano store today?"