17

He didn't speak, and buried his face in his arm. If this could reach Gu Chen's favorability, he didn't want it.

Ning Shu more and more prayed that Gu Chen and the hostess Ruan Tingting could develop into girlfriends soon.

As long as he has a girlfriend, Gu Chen won't be interested in him.

Ruan Tingting observed and found that apart from taking care of Li Hongai, Gu Chen talked more to the boy named Ning Shu.

The boy turned his face slightly, and when he spoke, he was a little close.

And boys will whisper something unnaturally.

At this time, Gu Chen will show a smile, a delicate and handsome face, it is difficult for people to resist this charm.

Ruan Tingting finds the way the two get along is a bit strange.

She heard that this boy is Gu Chen's little attendant, but which little attendant will make the teenager show a kind of ambiguous look.

Ruan Tingting felt uneasy.

This was from a woman's intuition. She directly approached Ning Shu and asked someone to change seats.

Only when you get close to Gu Chen will you have the possibility of a long-lasting love.

Ning Shu didn't expect that the heroine would come to him, he was taken aback when he heard the other party's request.

"Why, can't it?"

Ruan Tingting bit her lip and said coquettishly: "But I really want to sit next to Gu Shao. Don't you even agree to this kind of request? As long as you promise me, I can Promise you to do something."

She paused, fearing that boys would have other thoughts, and immediately said: "Except for being a girlfriend."

Ning Shu thought it was a bit funny. Although the hostess is very beautiful, he is right. She really has no other thoughts.

Not to mention that she is Gu Chen's official match, and the other party is not the type he likes.

Zero Zero asked curiously: "Then what type do you like?"

Ning Shu couldn't answer. He didn't know why he thought of Gu Chen's face. He suddenly became uncomfortable, and then seriously replied: "I don't know, I have never been in love."

Zero Zero: "Host, You are so innocent, you are still a virgin until you die, and I have never sent it out for the first kiss."

Ning Shu wanted to refute, but he found that what Ling Ling was really telling was the truth.

So slightly depressed.

"You don't want to?" Ruan Tingting found the boy ignored him, a little unhappy, staring at humanity.

Ning Shu returned to his senses.

Lingling said that if he didn't come, Ruan Tingting would sit next to Gu Chen.

He looked at the hostess in front of him and thought to himself, at this time the hostess should like Gu Chen, and Gu Chen should also like her soon.

There is nothing wrong with returning the position and getting rid of the current embarrassing situation.

So she nodded: "I agree."

Ruan Tingting was happy, and she promised: "Thank you, I will remember your condition, and you can fulfill it whenever you come."

Gu Chen found out when he entered the classroom. The person I was thinking of was not in the seat, and the curvature of the corners of his lips curled slightly downwards.

Upon seeing this, Li Hong took the game console and said: "You are looking for your little attendant, he was pulled out by the new little beauty just now."

Gu Chen's face became gloomy with naked eyes: " Where are you going?"

Li Hong was startled, thinking that someone who didn't know thought he was cuckolded by his wife.

He swallowed and just wanted to talk.

Seeing that the protagonist of the subject came back, he pointed and said, "Ask him yourself." As

soon as Ning Shu saw Gu Chen's face, he immediately tensed his body and walked over: "Master."