4

His body was already relatively weak, like a medicine jar, and this disease was aggressive. He didn't even make it to the early morning, and lay limp on the bed.

Knowing the cause and effect, the queen mother couldn't help being a little angry, and reprimanded: "The regent is really brave, to dare to frighten the emperor like this."

Her face was very ugly, and there was a little hatred in her eyes.

At the beginning, the first emperor attached great importance to this bastard. If it weren't for the fact that he was not of his kind, he might have passed the throne to this bastard. That's why the Queen Mother has always been concerned about Helian Yu's existence.

"When he just returned to the capital, he was so lawless and regarded the emperor as nothing. Could it be that he really has turned his back on him!"

The queen mother was so angry that she threw the cup out of her hand.

Ning Shu coughed and said, "The queen mother, the regent is also unintentional..." The

reason why he spoke well to He Lianyu was because the queen mother regarded him as a thorn in the side, and she would definitely make a topic of this matter. A few years ago, the Empress Dowager used indiscriminate means to force He Lianyu away.

He Lianyu's pimples are still mild, because he is afraid that he will bear a grudge against the Queen Mother.

It was even more difficult for Ning Shu to complete the task.

The queen mother said coldly: "The emperor is still young, so naturally he doesn't know about these grievances. Aijia sees that he clearly bears grudges on Aijia..." There was fear in her eyes that she didn't realize, and she said bitterly "Aijia will not let him succeed."

Ning Shu couldn't help but said: "Queen Mother, the regent is brave and resourceful, why don't we take him for our own use?" The

queen mother said indifferently: "Ning'er, Aijia I told you that this Jiangshan is surnamed Ning, and the Ai family will not let it become someone else one day." The

boy's lips moved, and he coughed a few more times: "It's because I am in poor health. The regent has nothing to do with it, so I ask the queen mother not to argue with him."

The queen mother seemed a little unbelievable: "Ning'er, you actually want to speak for He Lianyu?"

Ning Shu also felt that this sounded a little inappropriate, he hesitated, and said: "The regent has just returned to Beijing, I don't know the twists and turns in his heart, I am afraid that the queen mother will suffer.

" Then he looked better, touched his head and said: "The Ai family knows how to measure."

Ning Shu was afraid of what the Queen Mother would do again, so he persuaded him a few more words. ,

the empress dowager's complexion turned pale again, seeing the emperor's cheeks flushed from coughing, she gave up: "The Ai family will not settle accounts with him this time, if there is another time, the Ai family will not settle this way." The queen mother stayed for a while

, Then

she went back to the palace. As soon as she left, the servants on the back came the news that the regent asked to see her.