10

Ning Shu didn't know when he would come back.

The officer who gave him wine that night came out of Ning's house, passed him by, and nodded. His expression was calm, as if he had never met him before.

But how could he forget this face.

It was this person who brought wine to him in the dance hall that night and mentioned his grandfather.

Ning Shu stood where he was.

Fu Sinian stretched out his hand and touched his face: "Master Ning Fourth looks a bit unwell, take a good rest."

His voice was deep and cold, with a bit of indifference. But those eyes told him not to let go, as if Ning Shu was a prey, and this net trapped him, unable to struggle or move.

Fu Sinian lowered his eyes, the deep blue added a lot of charm to his overly handsome face.

Ning Shu pursed his lips and took a step back, showing a little resistance.

The man seemed invisible, but he didn't try to force it. He stood up slightly, and then walked towards the military vehicle.

Fu Sinian got into the car.

He closed the car door with one hand, then turned his face slightly, and looked this way.

"Young commander?" The adjutant sat on his seat and turned around to ask.

Fu Sinian didn't look away, but just looked at the person standing at the door of Ning's house.

Ning Shu was a little panicked, turned around and entered the house in embarrassment. He even stretched out his hand a little stubbornly, and closed the door to block the other party's eyes.

He leaned against the door, breathing heavily.

Fu Sinian didn't seem to notice the young master's petty temper, stretched out his hand, and took out the pocket watch from his pocket.

He stared at the pocket watch lightly, and stroked it meticulously with his outstretched fingers.

As if this is not an object, but a person.

The way of flirting is inexplicably a bit indescribable.

However, he looks abstinent and cold.

"Let's go."

Knowing that the young master would not come out again, Fu Sinian told the adjutant.

...

Ning Shu didn't know how long he sat and how long his mind was blank.

Lingling sensed something was wrong with him, and became a little nervous: "Host, what's wrong with you, you haven't spoken since just now, what happened?" Ning Shu sat on the bed, and the table was covered

with Small items brought back from overseas. There was a mirror in the closet next to him, and he could see the ambiguous traces of pink on his fair skin on his slightly opened clothes.